Zetsumei418

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PostedDec 23, 2012 8:10 am

[Guide] PvP Ranking Gear Review

Review the gear of the people who dominate the arena
This guide is about a feature I call PvP Ranking Gear Review. This feature lets you see the gear of the top 3 players in any arena group at anytime. I believe the gear you see is a snapshot of the gear the person was wearing at the 2 hour mark when PvP rankings refresh. Here's how you see this useful function.

First you go to your minimap and click the bar graph to open up Rankings

V This window should pop up V

After you click on PvP Ranking and open up whichever group you want to check out

Once you have selected a group, just left click one of the top 3 players and right click them to see the "Show Equipment" option

I picked 3 v 3 Arena and Arena group of level 70 - 79 and choose who was first

If done right this window should appear and show their class score, class level and character level at the time of the snapshot.

From this window you can check the exact costumes that are on the character. Unfortunately you can't archive preview the costumes to see how they look on you. You can also rotate the character preview of the character being reviewed.

You can also see their equips like rings, trophies and weapons and even compare them to what you have equipped on.

You can even check out their armour and see everything like gem slots and fortifications.

That's about it I think. Hope this guide helps everyone~
Advertisement

pflai

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 7:58 am
Nice guide, never knew how to see their gear. Does it work on the general rankings?

P.S. Trololol dat staff +10 str XD

Zetsumei418

PostedDec 24, 2012 9:48 pm
Thank you pflai ^^ And this doesn't work the general race ranking or guild ranking, just PvP rankings. On the plus side, it works on all rankings including monster battle arena and arena groups you aren't even a part of.

And that str is good! When a boss is weak to blunt you can whack it down with more power! All of the bonus should be str xD

derakidol

Rank 0
derakidol
PostedDec 24, 2012 9:55 pm
nice stat on +10 staff and +8 chest piece godes sir.

Derak - Level 93 - RDPS mimic - Sapphire

Zetsumei418

PostedDec 25, 2012 2:10 am
Just to clear up guys, that gear and character isn't me. It's the person coming first in 3 v 3 arena in level group 70 - 79 at the time I took the screenshots. I'm just showing how you can review someone else's gear if they rank in the top 3 of an arena group ^^