joshrawrz12

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 5:41 am

Connection Problems

Ok so I woke up at around 2 am UK time and I logged into and played DK Online with no problems. A couple hours later I logged in and started up the Launcher and it said Connection Error, so I turned off my internet box thingy and restarted my computer but nothing changed? Help I need to play this awesome game!! Crying or Very sad
Advertisement

aminru

Rank 2
aminru
PostedDec 23, 2012 5:44 am

Re: Connection Problems

joshrawrz12 wrote:
Ok so I woke up at around 2 am UK time and I logged into and played DK Online with no problems. A couple hours later I logged in and started up the Launcher and it said Connection Error, so I turned off my internet box thingy and restarted my computer but nothing changed? Help I need to play this awesome game!! Crying or Very sad  

Did this imply that you were able to log into the game without any problems whatsoever? Because that shouldn't be possible; the servers are down because the stress test is over and that we're waiting for open beta to start.

If the text in bold was like... 2 days ago, then yeah. Well, whatever. The point is, stress test is over, and the servers are now down to fix any bugs that may have happened.

joshrawrz12

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 7:07 am
Thanks that really helped I thought that was why!