xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
PostedDec 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Old tale

So...i was at the guild website (tigerblood.abyssportal.com)when i decided to read some old stories we wrote n decided to upload them (Spelling isnt my fault its the computers lol)

One hot sticky day in IIya, laying back just watching everyone train and pushing themselves to be better i got word of terrible news. I Gathered all the BloodyClaws and we had a meeting. "its to early for this zavon"said Corrupt. "It is i know" i said. "So whats this meeting about anyways?"Asked Hysto. My friend from the StrawHats told me that someone was making a guild. "Yea, so what?"said Paste. "Well since we're the highly ranked guild in everything it is our job to inspect this guild because they'v been making trouble", I want You guys to do a small recon mission for me". "At 3 in the morning!!"Said Avin furious. Yes in the morning. "Fine but you own us big.

Playing in Aura Kingdom when it comes out find me over <a>there</a>
Advertisement

xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:00 pm
Chapter 1 : Recon Mission
Later on that day....
"Man, I hate zavon for this"Said Paste and Corrupt. "I mean its to **** early for this and why cant we send a TigerBlood to do this??" Said BloodyNose. "Quite its our responsiblilty as BloodyClaws to do whatever we have to do"Said Hysto.While i followed behind them in the dark shadows of the morning I seen an unexpected vistor waiting for them to come. This tall heavly armored man in his Blue Warlord Suit gazed up at them with his Blood shot red eyes and said,"What do you think your doing you tigers, this is private property". Getting angry Paste walked straight up to him and said, "Move aside we dont won't to do this, this early in the morning all we wont is to finish up our mission." Pulling out his Big,Blue heavy hammer covered in Blood the Warlord swung at Paste,Dogding it Paste charged at him with a smile on his face. Knocking him over wtih his body Paste took his weapond and said, "See now look what you made me do". Showing him the smug mark on his sliver boots he told him to clean it in 20 secs. Listening without a doubt he did it. As i was proud of my warrior friend doing his job without using his axe but strenght alone to take out one member of this newly formed guild. As they keep walking they faced a new chalenge one step closer to finding out what was going on.

xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:00 pm
Chapter 2 : Mysterious Man
As they finnaly reached the big black broke down castle, they seen black crows all over the muddy field and without a doubt they knew they had come to the right place. knocking on the steel door Hysto hit it twice with two heavy hits that echoed through the mountain scaring birds away. As the door opened a Priest in Red appeared and gathered them inside not knowing what was going on i had no choice but to go on the roof and look through the window. Watching them bow respectfully to the Guild Master of this guild barely able to hear a word they said i just sat and watched. Guild Master we have come here to introduce ourselves to you we are some of TigerBlood members here to welcome your guild to our land.

xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:01 pm
Chapter 3 : (opps)..Continued
....We have come to welcome you to our land. Hmm.. i man wearing heavly silver armor came up to greet them, So your from TigerBlood.? "yes we are one of the most powerful guilds in all 3 lands one of the best to rome these lands." they said. "Who sent you here?" the guild leader said. "Our Guild leader xzavon did"Avin said in a soft voice as she rose from the ground. Slapping her back down to her knees he said, "i like when i see one of the top guilds bow down to me." Hysto getting angry got up and said."I seen we'll in that case your guild has been rejected disband at once." Hahaha "Me disband? Hard No." the Guild master said. Pulling his long black glowing red sword from his sheat and pointed it at hysto saying, "get the Hard outta here at once and dont come back." Knowing what his orders were only to see how this guild was he said, "Lets go we came and did our mission time to go report. Ater they traveled back not knowing that i had tailed them there and back they repoted what they saw to and seen. Thinking about this matter i suggested that we leave them alone for now they didn't propose a threat...well so it seemed like they didn't i didn'y know what was yet to come our way.
Edit Chapter

name edit

xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:01 pm
Chapter 4 : The War begins
3 months later we got call after call about how the guild called HawksClaws was disturbing the peace in our land i couldnt leave this matter unhandled anymore. I called on our second strongest alliance the Skyward guild whos boss had beed one of my best buddies since we went to training camp. "Hey long time no ear" Said Sham. "lol, yea i need a favor think you can do it for me?". " A favor from the leader of TigerBlood thats a suprise". "well yea...but i need this guild taken care of can you do it.?" Sure its no problem for us besides we are ranked 4th in all things known to man-kind." There name is HawksClaws there leader is EvilHawks". Knowning that i can trust the skyward guild i set off for a great weapond know as excalibuar known to man as a legand known to me as my personal sword. I went far and wide forgeting where i last put it in our last battle for the thorne asgainst SpriteMasters. When i finnaly found this sword in the rain forest of Kaslow it needed repair so i went to Sprite king Budda asking him to repair it. When i came home i heard so bad news HawksClaws has taken over Jale home of the great 10 guilds for our guild meetings. This meant war Our guild base was there and know its..its....well who knows. There was only one thing to do left.....

xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:02 pm
Chapter 5 : Legands Pt1
its now the 24th of Dec. waking up butting on my haevy red/black/gray armor and grabbing my glwoing smooth red axe i left the town. My mission was to gather JustThatEPIC. What is this you ask?....Its just the best team ever formed and only known as a Myth. In search i gathered all the BloodyClaws and we went out in search for there loved ones also in the team JustThatEPIC. We met on the cold large covered in snow field ready to fight. Hysto, Corrupt, Avin, Paste, Bloody, Kruise, Haagen, plus more. one word....."Kill them Dead" i said in a comanding voice. Hysto pulled this spero viper blade from his side with his neddle shield burst opened the door handleing to men spun around and created a sweeping blow to all of them. Corrupt running from behind jumped off hystos shoulder, "hey what do your think your doing he said" in emmbaresment. Shooting 20 goulden arrows that flew the air like a jet plane from his Daisa bow with its most beatiful curves and elegance pierce through the 15 men running toward Avin missing 5 Haagen threw his leapord spotted sword then dashed there almost like he was teleporting there smackef them back with such force they flew out the castle. Kruise using his tunder and his HellHound can up and took out 5 men and said "Too Easy:" the funs just begining as 5 new people showed up. Kruise took the man with the staff that looked like a grim reapers head and said."This ones mines." Doing battle breathing heavly Kruise looked at this wizard and slamed his dragon staff against the ground saying,"Death, Hard, All things light and Dark give me stregnth" coming up with a dark purple aoura around him smashed the mighty wizard into the wall then cast a tromendous attack on this not knowcking him over. "Is that all you got? My Grandmother hits harder than that". Spitting blood from his mount the wiard out up and called upon the bones from the graveyeard outside making a gaint skeleton with a massive sword "Now withness my true power".

xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:03 pm
Chapter 6 : Legands Pt 2
As the Battle raged on between Kruise and the wizard still unknown to us...there was another battle taking place one of strenght. Hysto was just getting whipping off his blade after it had a stain on it from the men he fought off. "Man this really sucks, but keep up the good work guys" he said. "Keep us the good work? Huh your not the one whos fighting this big *** skelton thing"says Kruise while he was dodging a heavy blow that struck the ground with such force it stattered part of the floor. "Stop running"says the wizard. "Here i come, let me take over"Says Hysto. Stepping out from the shadow a huge paladin wearing silky smooth white armor says, "where do you think your going? Your my opponent now." Going into beserker mood Hysto look serious bringing out his blade for this battle he knew he would have to go all out for this one. As their blades clashed and sparks fighting everwhere. I seen the mighty Paladin have a smerk on his face. While im still fighting off these men from getting in my way i use wildwinds to force them off. A huge explosion had tore off the roof. Looking up from falling down i seen Hysto laying on the ground. "What just happened"i thought to myself. "Your suppose to be one of the 7 strongest members of TigerBlood? Dont make me laugh". He said. As Hysto was getting up from the ground spitting massive amounts of blood from his mouth he said, "Your attacks are weak i havent even used the Tigers power yet. "Tigers power?? he said? As i seen Hysto letting all his anger boil with-in his blade i remembered the day i took him to learn how to use tiger power. It was when he first began training to become a BloodyClaws i noticed something in him that no one else did. He had the true spirt of a tiger that was waiting to be unleashed, so i decieded to take him to my old friend Kiwi a great Templar who taught me everything i know. She said sure she'll teach him everything she knows but this training will not come so easy. As 3 years past he finnaly came back stronger than ever before. Not knowing what he had learn i keep him off missions but instead sent him to recruit more members. As i came back from my day dream i noticed a huge amount of power from him. His eyes turned golden, his hair became longer, his muscles became bigger and not only that his teeth had become like fangs. This move was known as Tiger Power a move that was taught to all the BloodyClaws from diffrent masters. It was a dangerous move only to be used in a bad situation."So this is tiger Power....hmmm your not that much better".he said within a glance hysto had moved toward him and chopped off his right arm. It all happened so fast. Getting up from his thorne EvilHawks said, "Your stupid how could you let him use something like that on you? Its a one of a kind move increases their body level beyond that of a normal humans and more like a tigers. One simple mistake can cost you your life." "Whats wrong? Your hurt because you lost 1 arm?"Hysto said "Shut UUUPPPPPPPPPP....This isnt over"said the Paladin in a hurting voice..........

o.O Very old was nice to recap the past xD n remember some old guilds n such