Advertisement

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedDec 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Fernandolini

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:30 pm
mine doesent work either tried reinstalling, updating stuff and nothing seems the log window is bugged

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedDec 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Re: AGE Ignite

Interesting, are you running it with Windows 7? I've never had any issues with it

Lady_Rinoa

Rank 0
Lady_Rinoa
PostedDec 22, 2012 11:35 pm
I have never gotten it to work either, papiyu. :/
Uninstall, re-download, reinstall and still... It is blank. The only thing that seems to work are the new messages/announcements from Aeria.

Lord_Rahl015

Rank 2
Lord_Rahl015
PostedDec 23, 2012 1:23 am

Mine dosent work either :<

My login page is bugged. Comes up and before I can type anything it goes blank. Fortunately my girlfriend does my free loot for me but I would dearly like to be able to log into ignite again :< any advice? I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times already

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedDec 23, 2012 2:14 am

Re: Mine dosent work either :<

Same thing
Lord_Rahl015 wrote:
My login page is bugged. Comes up and before I can type anything it goes blank. Fortunately my girlfriend does my free loot for me but I would dearly like to be able to log into ignite again :< any advice? I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times already  

Same problem for me.... I press Log in and then before I type anything it says loading and then the log in window goes white... Any solutions to this problem?

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedDec 23, 2012 3:56 am
Aeria Ignite doesn't work for everyone. Why? I don't know. I've complained about this till I was blue in the face, but the answer I was given is that Ignite is not an option as I've asked it to be for those who can't get it to work, nor will it ever be. Sad It's there to stay and it's mandatory if you want access to stuff. So in a way, they're cutting off a LOT of their customer base. Not cool at all, but I'm tired of explaining when they don't listen, so I just deal begrudgingly and get on with my game.

For those who can get it to work, great! You are free do download other AGE games and enjoy more of what AGE has to offer.

If you can't get it to work, like me, you are cut off from access to the free loot box (since you can only access it from there), and you cannot download other games since Ignite is required to download games from AGE now.

All I can say is that I'm glad I downloaded Shaiya before that trash Ignite was made mandatory. Otherwise I would never be able to play it.

tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:00 am
if you get blank page , then it might have to do with your antivirus Smile

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:09 am

So True

Mehrvigne wrote:
Aeria Ignite doesn't work for everyone. Why? I don't know. I've complained about this till I was blue in the face, but the answer I was given is that Ignite is not an option as I've asked it to be for those who can't get it to work, nor will it ever be. Sad It's there to stay and it's mandatory if you want access to stuff. So in a way, they're cutting off a LOT of their customer base. Not cool at all, but I'm tired of explaining when they don't listen, so I just deal begrudgingly and get on with my game.

For those who can get it to work, great! You are free do download other AGE games and enjoy more of what AGE has to offer.

If you can't get it to work, like me, you are cut off from access to the free loot box (since you can only access it from there), and you cannot download other games since Ignite is required to download games from AGE now.

All I can say is that I'm glad I downloaded Shaiya before that trash Ignite was made mandatory. Otherwise I would never be able to play it.  

Will Agree with you Grissy grissy.... Glad I downloaded Shaiya Before AI got out