ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:33 am

TeamDanger

no ap clan war
Since its chritmas holliday and im bored, who wanna do no ap cw (FG rules or whatever) vs my clan ? Just p.m me if u feel interested, if i can get 2 others plp with me it will be a pleasure to cw your clan. It will mainly be ice hold in paien lab, i try to avoid destruction these days (too much wallers in ch 14).

You can also leave your ign and clan here (dont do it if you'r not willing to face me, seriously). We can also post the results of the games here, idc even if i fail lol.

PS. : my ign is xNuclear and clan is TeamDanger, for the plp who didnt know lol.

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger
Advertisement

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedDec 22, 2012 9:44 am

Re: TeamDanger

no ap clan war
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
Since its chritmas holliday and im bored, who wanna do no ap cw (FG rules or whatever) vs my clan ? Just p.m me if u feel interested, if i can get 2 others plp with me it will be a pleasure to cw your clan. It will mainly be ice hold in paien lab, i try to avoid destruction these days (too much wallers in ch 14).

You can also leave your ign and clan here (dont do it if you'r not willing to face me, seriously). We can also post the results of the games here, idc even if i fail lol.

PS. : my ign is xNuclear and clan is TeamDanger, for the plp who didnt know lol.  

CrazyTime would love to do with you guys FG cws,
add me on game iTzTomer

w0lfg0tn0life2

Rank 2
w0lfg0tn0life2
PostedDec 22, 2012 10:37 am
TheEliteBross ;D

<br> <marquee><a>Karma Karma Karma :DDD

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
PostedDec 22, 2012 10:41 am
w0lfg0tn0life2 wrote:
TheEliteBross ;D  

I said no ap.

@tomer, nice first clan to reply lol

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedDec 22, 2012 1:35 pm
Although I am not the master of Mercenary, I am pretty sure we would love to do FG cw's with you guys. I know I would so we should do that soon. Very Happy

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedDec 23, 2012 1:01 am

Re: TeamDanger

no ap clan war
tomerelazar wrote:
ajbatistaa_ wrote:

CrazyTime would love to do with you guys FG cws,
add me on game iTzTomer  

me and tomer and niv , i guess

minime:3

raphaelxd.

Rank 0
raphaelxd.
PostedDec 23, 2012 5:19 am
Im in with Tomer, im RaphaelR0LL (its a zero.)

I think Nivpro is gonna go up for it aswell, and i do remember our CW FG against Mercenary.

Noobszle

Rank 2
Noobszle
PostedDec 24, 2012 12:42 pm
Swatmaster is in, but we want Des C

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedDec 24, 2012 1:05 pm
Call me if you need another teammate, I won't be rusty since its the holidays Razz

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
PostedDec 24, 2012 1:14 pm
dershil wrote:
Call me if you need another teammate, I won't be rusty since its the holidays Razz  

ofc if ur online ill call u =p