Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:35 am
DeZey wrote:
vathanan93 wrote:

@Dezey so u started playing wtfr?how is it?Apers or not?  

Yes i play WT FR once a week.
It is better then here, less ap, less lag, less wolvers, more pro's, less agressive noobs etc.  

I'm not very agree with this but it my opinion. Me and abd had go play in the FR version not long time ago and many player were complenning and talked trash to us when 2 GS from the same clan come in and were keep telling us that we were cheater until I talked to one and explain him we were playing in the US version and that I was a GS there. The fact that he was acting like he were wasn't very nice and not long after he apologise and left.

Advertisement

__Abdul

Rank 2
__Abdul
PostedDec 24, 2012 1:16 pm
Lord_reddragon wrote:
DeZey wrote:
vathanan93 wrote:

@Dezey so u started playing wtfr?how is it?Apers or not?  

Yes i play WT FR once a week.
It is better then here, less ap, less lag, less wolvers, more pro's, less agressive noobs etc.  

I'm not very agree with this but it my opinion. Me and abd had go play in the FR version not long time ago and many player were complenning and talked trash to us when 2 GS from the same clan come in and were keep telling us that we were cheater until I talked to one and explain him we were playing in the US version and that I was a GS there. The fact that he was acting like he were wasn't very nice and not long after he apologise and left.  

Yeah i remember those times, actually less pros were there not like what reflex said. well i played there for almost 1-2 weeks with sophie, i dont remember well but it was really horrible.

People there QQ so much even high ranks, and some GS suspected us of hacking so he was stalking us in every game we played.

Lol it was fun owning there but yah, people werent that nice, and more apers.

----------------------------~~ [ CNb4dboy aka Danger ] ~~

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedDec 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Re: Best stack ever!!!

xTheHangoverx wrote:
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg518/xxHangxx/Screenshot_2012y-12m-09d-21h-48m-52s-0761.jpg  

TheLaw always stacks lol

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:33 am

Re: Best stack ever!!!

FishyLove93 wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg518/xxHangxx/Screenshot_2012y-12m-09d-21h-48m-52s-0761.jpg  

TheLaw always stacks lol

when i told them they stack...they said to me, we play better togheter lol xD

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:33 am
orbitgumsux wrote:
no1 phucks with cnsniper on alts

Oh man this made my day XD

Also, I had so many images of going vs stackers, and still do. It is what I do with the amount of AP I do have, kind of balance the game with the imbalance I technically buy. Sounds weird but its true X). I have had much worse than the above before but after so many games of going vs stackers I lost count and care XD.

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedJan 07, 2013 4:53 pm
Yup....