Kimberley91

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 5:36 am

where do 70+ enhancement items drop?

looking for The red crystal, Enchanted magma & Seeds from a different world
looking for The red crystal, Enchanted magma & Seeds from a different world

Does anyone know where these items drop?
Or pm me if u have some for sale
Advertisement

AngelofDeath.i.

Rank 2
AngelofDeath.i.
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:18 am
In CT2 bosses drop them

rockyhuy57

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:19 pm
where CT2 it about map

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedMar 02, 2013 3:59 am
CT2 = Rotco dungeon found in the Ales zone in Kanos Illium, of which you have to begin the lvl 70 quest line starting in QV (Queen Venus) Dungeon from the first mobs that drop the "Unidentified Doument".

From there you go on a quest line in VR ( you will need a priest more than likely to kill Scaremonger /KI for mobs (fragments), and bosses (hot dust, fragment of ales weapon, etc.) in all 4 ele zones in KI, and finally, in order to get the Energy Crystal that is the key to entering Rotco, you are sent on a 200 count PvP kill quest against the opposing faction.

Once you have an energy crystal, you will need I believe (but dont quote me on this) at least 2 tabs of players in a raid to enter the new dungeon. At that point, your raid needs to run straight through a gauntlet of temproarily inaccesible portals to the portal in the middle, which is the Cyptic Back boss zone (the gatekeeper boss). In this zone, these mobs do not drop anything, nor does Cryptic Back, as he is basically the key to tele to a random boss zone after he is defeated.

Delizabeth is the Garden boss in which the mobs can be farmed for Seeds from a different world
The fire Boss (I forget its name) mobs drop enchant items
Hydra boss mobs also drop enchant items

depending on the zone you tele in will determine the type of 70 enchant items you can farm from the mobs. Hopes this helps a little bit.