bent_dubai59

Rank 0
bent_dubai59
PostedDec 22, 2012 5:29 am

where can i find paladin armor

hi .. im paladin lvl 36 where can i find a paladin armor like defeating which monster and what quests should i do that has some armor reward hlp plz and thnx Very Happy
Advertisement

bent_dubai59

Rank 0
bent_dubai59
PostedDec 22, 2012 5:37 am
and whats the fastest way to gain gold xD ?

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedDec 22, 2012 6:28 am
You can make Paladin armor if you have a warrior apperal sprite that is high enough. But I honestly recommend trying to find a Paladin Legacy armor, which if you're new, and don't have the money to buy AP, is a bit hard. This also falls into the fast money post (Btw, please don't double post, there is and edit button). The fastest FREE way I'd say to make money, is to try and craft a lot of orange gear, and try selling it. Hope this helps.

SacrificeAltar

Rank 0
SacrificeAltar
PostedDec 22, 2012 6:50 am   Last edited by SacrificeAltar on Dec 22, 2012 7:46 am. Edited 1 time in total
1) Through craft.

2) Reputation Pts Quests.

3) Plague Forest quest rewards.

4) Angoya Island quest rewards.

5) Try the Auction house for gear. Requires a little gold but great gears may be/are sold there.
Kaslow : Wallace - 270, 170
Jale : Felix - 119, 206
Ilya : Natalie - 444, 097

Try this thread for moneh :3

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 22, 2012 7:36 am
Your best bet is letting your Sprite craft you gear at your current level or like Minu said, some Paladin Legacy armour, since it grows with you until level 60 and the best defensive wise in armours for paladins.

There are the Sprite sets that your Sprite can make if you favor additional abilities with slaying monsters, such as increasing duration of skills that you may have. I recommend your first Sprite being W Equip for armours and that takes care of your armour needs if you like things cheaper.

For as far as money goes, there are many ways to make it and with what some of Minu and Sacrifice say, those are some methods that you may use. At your level, I did a lot of the REP quests and many of the MO or Mission Orders that you can get on the billboard outside of dungeons for extra rewards and money on top of that. Cycling through all those things will bring you some great profit.~<3

bent_dubai59

Rank 0
bent_dubai59
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:11 am
thnx everybody 4 help i really appreciate it ,, im dealing with my sprite right now to make some but i tried sacrificeALtar quests in the city i went 2 the NPC's but their is no quests .-. xD

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:13 am
You are most welcome Miss Dubai, take care of yourself yah?~<3

bent_dubai59

Rank 0
bent_dubai59
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:15 am
HinataKY wrote:
You are most welcome Miss Dubai, take care of yourself yah?~<3  

thnx Smile u 2 ..

SacrificeAltar

Rank 0
SacrificeAltar
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:57 am
bent_dubai59 wrote:
thnx everybody 4 help i really appreciate it ,, im dealing with my sprite right now to make some but i tried sacrificeALtar quests in the city i went 2 the NPC's but their is no quests .-. xD  

A bit late for a reply but that's cuz you need reputation pts for the quests :3 Ur welcome.

_________________________ Avy by Chippies , siggy by ColorMeEvil