PostedJan 15, 2013 7:33 am
whats gold cap?

Advertisement

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedJan 15, 2013 8:07 am
Gold cap is 99999g99s99c

On another note when you compare AGE to nexon or outspark or asiasoft its got pretty good customer service and isn't all that money grabbing. Although the service provided is getting worse as time goes on I'd still pick AGE over many free MMO publishers anyday. The business will always care about profits which would be the complete opposite of raising rates and putting in better tables/promotions. I don't really understand why they think ignoring the community is beneficial to business but it could be that the big AP buyers that are keeping the game afloat don't care regardless so prices won't go down drastically (prices have been going down on most items in Ponchee though).

cordod

Rank 0
cordod
PostedJan 15, 2013 8:15 am
Wow! I quit this game back in November, and am just on to see where this went, and the game has REALLY gone down hill. I'm so glad I'm playing GW2. Now that is a good game. Wink

klichez

Rank 0
klichez
PostedJan 15, 2013 8:51 am
cordod wrote:
Wow! I quit this game back in November, and am just on to see where this went, and the game has REALLY gone down hill. I'm so glad I'm playing GW2. Now that is a good game. Wink  

It's only gotten better since November Surprised anyways just your opinion.

Anyways. peace and enjoy your new name.^

Level 8 / GAIA/ BaiXia

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:49 am
feilidxy wrote:
Gold cap is 99999g99s99c

On another note when you compare AGE to nexon or outspark or asiasoft its got pretty good customer service and isn't all that money grabbing. Although the service provided is getting worse as time goes on I'd still pick AGE over many free MMO publishers anyday. The business will always care about profits which would be the complete opposite of raising rates and putting in better tables/promotions. I don't really understand why they think ignoring the community is beneficial to business but it could be that the big AP buyers that are keeping the game afloat don't care regardless so prices won't go down drastically (prices have been going down on most items in Ponchee though).  

True that the game has some items that's cool but as this dude just said guild war 2 and dragonnest, ro2 are on a whole new level. I really try to encourage people to enjoy the game and as i said the game is really cool, god knows i had alot of fun for the last 3 years but after testing the waters out there found what a real mmo looks like. am sure everyone mis when all 3 channels would lag to the point server go off, lol that just shows how active things were. People ask for things on here without thinking of the consequence and SURPRISE those who ask all run away. I still don't know why people would vote for the sink the way it was done, The less free gold in game = the more Ap you would have to consider buying to help out once in a while. The lower rates just put the ice on the cake. maybe another type of sink lol. i rather be on all day making gold and levelling than just sitting in kaslow waiting for the next best thing. Some gonna rage at me saying this but at the end of the day it would have been hard work. People can still enjoy the game don't get me wrong but not this hard.

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I JUST TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:01 pm
When the begging for quill merge begins, my hope in GF will die. Imo the merge for Gaia and Bodor has sped up the death of this game. High hopes of crazy amounts of activity joining us together is long gone, I mean top guilds are even down from 70+ people online at a time to maybe 10 or so. This game used to be extremely easy to do well in WITHOUT AP, Hard we even had a bot to play for you. Dungeons are dead because of MO limits so there isn't much gold flowing around so even AP buyers see no point to try to sell items. While this is all still going on there are simple things like teleporting that is sucking everyones bank dry so they afk in Kaslow all day. What changes have been made or at least been brought up to save the game? We get promised new pvp rewards but that has been ignored for god knows how long... and to even kill pvp further we have **** arenas like skfc or HoJ to wastetime. Well, at least we get new costumes every promo so we can waste money on and make our chars look great while this kaslow chat room game dies.

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:08 pm
I really dont want to sound hash but i want to see at what point Gm's gonna take players serious.As soon as quill becomes part of ponchee thats gonna be the last move.Big question then what ???????.hmmm maybe they may remove the sink some are thinking lol, or come out with some new outfits lmao, by that time players are gonna get way too cut up playing a new mmo to log back.I posted something about the sink it was removed i guess they want it as is.but funny what good is a dead game and low profit day by day. Ap buyers might still buy,but management often forgets that majority of their player base are non buyers who one day want to spend for something that will make them happy. The results of the sink are real =epic faillllll

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I JUST TELL IT AS IT IS

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:48 pm
When you have a few people that constantly spend $400+ every month its prolly alot easier to care for this lot rather than trying to cater to the whole community that MIGHT spend $10 occasionally. Also if AGE thinks this game is constantly getting lower profits than its worth then it'll get shut down. They've got a huge portfolio and I doubt they really have any qualms about shutting one game down (I personally think GF will be shutdown by the time lime odyssey comes into OB)

jerrywijaya

Rank 1
jerrywijaya
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:59 pm
RO2 <- this is the reason why game is dying even faster

Posted By Aeria Mobile

rhythm19

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:25 pm
^^^^^^ that totally true lol