ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedDec 22, 2012 6:11 pm
I was really just pointing out that the rates in the game are so sucky that both players who buy ap and non buyers are suffering.and this is really killing the game.Also think that not enorth is done to encourage players to keep playing.all the game does now is take take take from us. If the GM's ever give back,its mostly in a buy buy spend spend ap. Friend if GF ever went P2P lol, the game would 100% die cuz its not worth it. The sink that alot of players ask for is a big killer already and they lowering the rates on the tables only makes the game even more sucky. If rates are not fix really really soon then price will continue to grow on items. and i prediction is Poncheex2 = quill + ponchee. then give it a 2months to die fully.
Advertisement

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedDec 22, 2012 10:53 pm

its worth noting

that on ponchee
the economy has inflated past what it was on both Gaia and Bodor, noticeably worse for players than what it was. Also, several key items that all players need to play, namely repair hammers 50% and 100%, as well as ultimate variant stones are considerably more expensive than they used to be.

Idk how it is on quil, but ponchee seems borderline dead, busy guilds never seem to have more than 20 or so people logged in on regular hours. I know a large chunk of the players from Gaia just stopped playing after the merge. Had to replace 90% of my maxed out friend list when we merged because of it.

Ofc capped pvp is dead again, so far the highest frequency that I can find in rankings is 43..not a whole lot considering the month is almost over.

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedDec 23, 2012 1:30 am
Truth Is most of gaia left game because of the bott that was removed.A large number of us were dependent on it to make gold. I know alot of players who just stop leveling for a while to farm rep items for skb's. Part of gaia economy was base on bott to make gold. Bodor players i think were already use to no bott and ways of farming. For example sending my friend who is an Aj farmer to mutated acv is a mistake. I have been moving around in guilds on ponchee and its really sad. The trend now is people deleting their 80's and 90's for fun. Some times i wish the dev's and gm's would play the game to see what we see, rather than just popping in only when there is an event. I remember the old gm's sitting in kaslow and talking and having fun with us. I am a system network administrator and i know about how the game works with command line. I also wish that when players ask for things for the game that the dev's would really sit and think hard. Word of advice to the team any time u play with the back bone of a game too much,then it will die, In that case rates and the tables. Its funny because Bott was never broken, just too much patching spoil it all. I really mis the old days, things were simple but THEY WORKED

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I JUST TELL IT AS IT IS.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 23, 2012 1:44 am
ston102 wrote:
Truth Is most of gaia left game because of the bott that was removed.A large number of us were dependent on it to make gold. I know alot of players who just stop leveling for a while to farm rep items for skb's. Part of gaia economy was base on bott to make gold. Bodor players i think were already use to no bott and ways of farming. For example sending my friend who is an Aj farmer to mutated acv is a mistake. I have been moving around in guilds on ponchee and its really sad. The trend now is people deleting their 80's and 90's for fun. Some times i wish the dev's and gm's would play the game to see what we see, rather than just popping in only when there is an event. I remember the old gm's sitting in kaslow and talking and having fun with us. I am a system network administrator and i know about how the game works with command line. I also wish that when players ask for things for the game that the dev's would really sit and think hard. Word of advice to the team any time u play with the back bone of a game too much,then it will die, In that case rates and the tables. Its funny because Bott was never broken, just too much patching spoil it all. I really mis the old days, things were simple but THEY WORKED

The bot system was eh. I guess if you get lazy its ok? But truthfully, botting wasn't really that good. If you want to level/make gold, you CAN learn to make gold yourself. There are guilds open in Ponchee to WELCOME Gaia players to help them learn the ways of farming.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedDec 23, 2012 3:01 am
That much i understand but learning a new way of life for alot of players is not an option. some consider it like starting the game all over learning how to grind. As someone said before he notice alot of gaia players stop loading. And second i really hope you have been playing this game from beta like some of us. The bott system had its bugs Yes am not saying it did not but from the start of the game the basic one that was developed worked fine regardless of a few lil issues, the problem occurred when trying to change the system all together. The main issue noted in the first post however are the Success rates and how its impacting the game.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:48 am
ston102 wrote:
That much i understand but learning a new way of life for alot of players is not an option. some consider it like starting the game all over learning how to grind. As someone said before he notice alot of gaia players stop loading. And second i really hope you have been playing this game from beta like some of us. The bott system had its bugs Yes am not saying it did not but from the start of the game the basic one that was developed worked fine regardless of a few lil issues, the problem occurred when trying to change the system all together. The main issue noted in the first post however are the Success rates and how its impacting the game.

I understand the benefits of the bot but i acn almost garantee that leveling in a mutated dungeon will be 5-10 times faster than botting also doing MO's gives more gold than farming AJs used to. Sure the bot utility would be great if you used it correctly (when you are sleeping/working/afk) however alot of people from gaia relied on ot too much i would say to quit over its removal. Great utility but an overused utility.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:54 am
Sorry for all the typos im on my phone and the keyboard is too small for my fat fingers xD

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedDec 23, 2012 6:41 am
hehe, there are lots of ways to make gold without bott,but just the idea of farming while at school or work was fun, i really like the idea of bottin fragment for talents and rep items for fame.just to farm 250frags takes a while,sometimes with the bott i farm over night and durning the day do mo's. theDiseased2 can i prove u wrong since we all having fun here. i have made 150k in one week with bott. its an old secret my friend left with me. and at the time the mo was like 7 max i think. The same way bodor can grind and level fast, the same way the bott was really good for us. but people if we keep on talking about bott, lmao this topic wont end. because most of gaia would say yes, bodor would say waste of time. Can we go back to the real issue at hand. Success Rates and its effect on the servers and economic condition

dvdljns

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 11:59 pm
XXxivilaiXX wrote:
Yeah everything has gotten so bad I just quit playing a few weeks ago I used to blow tons of my money on ap but it's just not worth it anymore, if you compare the tiered spenders now the further you go back the better they get and more varied as well . Also it used to be nothing to +12 anything but yellow but now the rates are so bad they actually put that stupid fort bag in the web mall and that item recovery service which used to be just a nice thing aeria would do for you if u accidentally messed up but no, now it's just gimme gimme gimme. I'm just done paying aeria for nothing, it used to be a good nothing but those pixels no longer please me and I'm not the only one. I hope they figure out were not happy b4 quill and ponchee get merged in a last ditch effort to make some cash  

They know what they are doing. I remember studying american history. in the 50's the mafia would start a company for the line of credit, then order stuff and sell it off the books, racking up credit debt + sales then just file bankruptsy and start all over again. The scheme for this game is the internet version of that. Look at how many games they host. When this game burns they will just put up another game and do the same thing. As a programmer I can tell you they have the files to just change and start a new game. Look at the free games out there and you will see a common practice.They really do not have to care about the costomer to make money off these games. Just string along a few high ap buyers then find a new game to get them interested in. Look at how many players just move to another game hosted here. Most do not leave aeria just this game. So they do not really lose a costomer.

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:31 am
dvdljns wrote:
XXxivilaiXX wrote:
Yeah everything has gotten so bad I just quit playing a few weeks ago I used to blow tons of my money on ap but it's just not worth it anymore, if you compare the tiered spenders now the further you go back the better they get and more varied as well . Also it used to be nothing to +12 anything but yellow but now the rates are so bad they actually put that stupid fort bag in the web mall and that item recovery service which used to be just a nice thing aeria would do for you if u accidentally messed up but no, now it's just gimme gimme gimme. I'm just done paying aeria for nothing, it used to be a good nothing but those pixels no longer please me and I'm not the only one. I hope they figure out were not happy b4 quill and ponchee get merged in a last ditch effort to make some cash  

They know what they are doing. I remember studying american history. in the 50's the mafia would start a company for the line of credit, then order stuff and sell it off the books, racking up credit debt + sales then just file bankruptsy and start all over again. The scheme for this game is the internet version of that. Look at how many games they host. When this game burns they will just put up another game and do the same thing. As a programmer I can tell you they have the files to just change and start a new game. Look at the free games out there and you will see a common practice.They really do not have to care about the costomer to make money off these games. Just string along a few high ap buyers then find a new game to get them interested in. Look at how many players just move to another game hosted here. Most do not leave aeria just this game. So they do not really lose a costomer.  

Some how I agree with you,it does have alot of meaning to what your saying.It also gives good reason. Its Just sad at times to see the way things are going and its a really good game.the only thing i tend to think of is all area games have almost the same base. I think more people will leave area games not because of one game but they will see the trend of things.I however really feel that the company has alot of work to do with its mmo's, the newer ones that are out this year and others like dragonnest or RO2 gives more in graphics and game play. It just takes one bad mmo experience to leave a company. Think of it this way Players buying ap for something that's going die is even more sad. I too am i.t base and i know what it takes to run a game,everything is in code.Fixing the back bone of a game is not that hard but profits before player gaming experience is the new buzz.

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I JUST TELL IT AS IT IS