ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:16 pm   Last edited by ston102 on Dec 22, 2012 2:39 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Rates GF

So just spent 3k on oclays and not one +8 crit stone.At first i thought i was using the wrong sprite,went on 2 other players,all have different types of sprites.so i buy another 2k, and 95% fail on round 2.back in the days anyone could get to round 5 with 10-15 clays. The fail rate for fortifying and even oclays suck so bad now sage stones really suck,i mean 20 ss3 cant even get me to 12-13 this is crazy.Non ap buyers cant keep up. Its sad i understand that the game needed a gold sink but if any changes were made to rates then quill is gonna be part of ponchee soon.The lil things like that players look out for to stone weapons are so hard.lmao 3.2k per stone in ah + gold sink tax every where and lol 5 runs per day.hmmm we all know where this going. A guy a few days ago noted the same thing and he is 100% right. something dont feel right.
Advertisement

Synith.

Rank 0
Synith.
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:35 pm
Yes I completely agree with you that non AP buyers cannot keep up and that the rates of success have been altered heavily. My partner bought about 40 Oclays a few weeks ago and he could never get past the 2nd tier. I wonder how many other people have been having this problem. It's certainly NOT fair to the new people joining our server.

Unless you're item flipping or buying AP, It's a challenge to keep up with the prices.
It's really affecting my interest in the game itself because this is acceptable and of course the AG staff aren't going to do anything about it because the company makes good money off the AP buyers. We'll see how the game is next year, if it gets worse I'll be finding another MMO.

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:47 pm
Even AP buyers have to spend hundreds of dollars each month to keep up with these rates. I don't even buy AP anymore because the ammount i did spend on AP didn't help me get anything usefull anymore.

Synith.

Rank 0
Synith.
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:55 pm
Fenize wrote:
Even AP buyers have to spend hundreds of dollars each month to keep up with these rates. I don't even buy AP anymore because the ammount i did spend on AP didn't help me get anything usefull anymore.  

Yeah thats very true. I hear its even more expensive on Ponchee. T.T"

masterwinstonx

Rank 3
masterwinstonx
PostedDec 21, 2012 6:30 pm
Synith. wrote:
Fenize wrote:

Yeah thats very true. I hear its even more expensive on Ponchee. T.T"  

Quill's economy is actually getting worse compared to Ponchee's.

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedDec 21, 2012 6:51 pm
Ponchee is still active at times, but the will to go on is really low.some times i wonder why i still load. I really think that the developers have to take note of this issues because 80% of all most games are no credit buyers.You only spend for a game if you know that the game gives back something to you. I know some of these post gonna get the WE DONT CARE MUCH. a few players keep saying the same thing over and over and yet still we continue to suffer. I would really like the dev's to read this. I have been on GF for the past 3years full time and i have notice that anytime issues come up, all that is done is put new items in the mall or add new ingame stuff to cover up errors. Think about this, 80% of gf players just want a game that they can load and enjoy, you only are encourage to buy ap the first few times if the game gives back to you. Making lil things like the rates sucky only means that the game is slowly gonna die. I am sure if Non ap buyers can get basic stuff like stones and rates, alot of people gonna come back and want to spend. Is funny because i know GF inside out and if you guys dont start giving back like before, then the end result is clear.

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I JUST TELL IT AS IT IS.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 22, 2012 1:15 am
I consider myself one of the richer players (at times lol i blow through over 300k nightly and i dont do MO' or do any other methods of making gold) and mclay and oclay are the 2 most important things in this game. Low rates are making people reconsider using them to make a profit and as the items used in those tables are essentially the backbone of the GF economy, if these table changes and "rate changes" (unconfirmed but taking an educated guess and saying they were changed) were put in place before the MO cap we put in place before the MO cap we may not be having this discussion. My point being this game is becoming more more unattractive to people such as me and other AP buyers/sellers just because of the sheer cost.

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:13 am
Its really Sad when even Ap buyers are saying it too. Am just going to take a guess and say lower rates = the more clays they buy the more money we get. Grand fantasia is a business, and with any business the product must be made so the uses will not think twice to say OMG I WANT THAT. the part about business that everyone forgets after a while, every customer matters and at some point you have to give back in a way thats going to help everything. For example started to play another mmo and i think every month the longer you play the more points u get for power upgrades and rare weapons. LOL gf sent a mail to users to get 500ap the funny thing is you have to buy ap to get the 500. Best the game changes its name to PAY TO PLAY cuz my friends thats what it is under the table. Am not gonna be all negative btw the game is really good and just has a feel to it that just makes u want to load. After 3 years i can say its been fun. The errors of the game started after the sink, free to play means u can play and be great but those who spend gonna be better. My question is this, why finish kill the game when the sink is already painful.

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I JUST TELL IT AS IT IS.

XXxivilaiXX

Rank 0
XXxivilaiXX
PostedDec 22, 2012 6:35 am
Yeah everything has gotten so bad I just quit playing a few weeks ago I used to blow tons of my money on ap but it's just not worth it anymore, if you compare the tiered spenders now the further you go back the better they get and more varied as well . Also it used to be nothing to +12 anything but yellow but now the rates are so bad they actually put that stupid fort bag in the web mall and that item recovery service which used to be just a nice thing aeria would do for you if u accidentally messed up but no, now it's just gimme gimme gimme. I'm just done paying aeria for nothing, it used to be a good nothing but those pixels no longer please me and I'm not the only one. I hope they figure out were not happy b4 quill and ponchee get merged in a last ditch effort to make some cash

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedDec 22, 2012 5:21 pm
I don't think GF should of would alter to P2P, it's already too much p2w.

Nyxion - 50/60/70/80 Ranger/SS Gaia/Ponchee
KikiChara - 40 Zerk Gaia
Kikichara - Mystic