Author Message

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
428
Location
Disneyland, US United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:26 am   Last edited by joer130 on Jan 23, 2013 8:22 am. Edited 2 times in total
Congratulations to the winners Wink

For the participants, please fill up the consolation prize form. Smile

Because of the intense competition, I am editing the Prizes slightly:

1- Golden Sun dragon *paid out*
2- Royal Rose Prime *paid out*
3- Minidemon wings
4. Mysterious Aviator *paid out*
5. Mysterious Aviator
6. Mysterious Aviator
7. Mysterious Aviator
8. Reindeer Puppy
9. Reindeer Puppy
10. Reindeer Puppy
*Note* You can win a maximum of 2 prizes. Therefore, if you have won 2 prizes, your 3rd prize will go to the lower rank and prizes will move down the list.

I hope that this will make your day somewhat <3

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask Wink
Advertisement

Mainichini

Rank 0
Mainichini
Joined
04 Feb 2011
Posts
58
Location
Norway
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:43 am
...what is this I don't even...
my self asteem just went up,up,up!

Sorry Joer, I applicated to that Consolation Prize thingy but it seems I won twice


double check IGN Mainichi


brb crying of joy

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
428
Location
Disneyland, US United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:45 am   Last edited by joer130 on Jan 23, 2013 8:22 am. Edited 1 time in total
Mainichini wrote:
...what is this I don't even...
my self asteem just went up,up,up!

Sorry Joer, I applicated to that Consolation Prize thingy but it seems I won twice


double check IGN Mainichi


brb crying of joy  


I'm delivering the dragon right now!

suna_san

Rank 0
suna_san
Joined
14 Nov 2011
Posts
109
Location
Argentina
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:46 am
Congrats Mainichi for the first prize!! Smile and all the others winners. <3

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
428
Location
Disneyland, US United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:48 am
suna_san wrote:
Congrats Mainichi for the first prize!! Smile and all the others winners. <3  


It was a very close match o.o I will be delivering your prize right now as well~

suna_san

Rank 0
suna_san
Joined
14 Nov 2011
Posts
109
Location
Argentina
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:51 am
Do you want the file in a high res anyway? I can send it over if u are intrested of printing or something. Just let me know and ty for doing this amazing contest.

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
428
Location
Disneyland, US United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:51 am
suna_san wrote:
Do you want the file in a high res anyway? I can send it over if u are intrested of printing or something. Just let me know and ty for doing this amazing contest.  


yes please if you can give me the link that would be awesome xD I'm pming you in game!

aquaXpop

Rank 0
aquaXpop
Joined
26 Feb 2012
Posts
184
Location
UB Mongolia
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:05 am
Grats to Mainichini! loved ur entries~ <3

btw joer, can u list the winners? would like to see how the drawings r placed, thx~ xDD

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
428
Location
Disneyland, US United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:06 am
aquaXpop wrote:
Grats to Mainichini! loved ur entries~ <3

btw joer, can u list the winners? would like to see how the drawings r placed, thx~ xDD  


I'm doing it right now Wink Paying out will be delayed a bit. I'm heading out Wink

RayAles

Rank 0
Joined
12 Jun 2011
Posts
126
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:57 am
Last place ... lul... xD I guess there's the consolation prizes. Would have put more time into editing it joer but I've been swamped with exams so yet when I get time I'll clean it up a lot more Smile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: