Woolax

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 3:39 pm
chaLq wrote:
honest opinion: bad. just bad, you get your clips from pubs and you can hardly aim. learn to qs, pleaaase, its not that hard, use your scroll, use q-q, use 2-1, 2-q JUST DO SOMETHING, IT LOOKS SO UGLY WHEN YOU LET A SCOPE GO THROUGH ITS FULL MOTION. qsing is sooo much quicker for getting a second shot. you have no game sense whatsoever and i doubt that you have sound. just hone your freaking game sense, please learn how to AIM, learn how to be CONSISTENT with your qs, and learn how to sound (sound isnt really necessary for pubstar montages like this one, tho). it doesnt help that you used mainstream ear pwn as your music.
I DO NOT APPROVE.  

Man, watch the whole video... I do quickswitch and quickscope.
Advertisement

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 01, 2013 3:51 pm
?.?

Woolax

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 3:57 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
?.?  

What?

chaLq

Rank 2
chaLq
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:06 pm
Woolax wrote:
chaLq wrote:
honest opinion: bad. just bad, you get your clips from pubs and you can hardly aim. learn to qs, pleaaase, its not that hard, use your scroll, use q-q, use 2-1, 2-q JUST DO SOMETHING, IT LOOKS SO UGLY WHEN YOU LET A SCOPE GO THROUGH ITS FULL MOTION. qsing is sooo much quicker for getting a second shot. you have no game sense whatsoever and i doubt that you have sound. just hone your freaking game sense, please learn how to AIM, learn how to be CONSISTENT with your qs, and learn how to sound (sound isnt really necessary for pubstar montages like this one, tho). it doesnt help that you used mainstream ear pwn as your music.
I DO NOT APPROVE.  

im not talking about quickscopes, dumbass. qs=quickswitch when i specify with ways to do it stupid sht

­­­

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:16 pm
chaLq wrote:
Woolax wrote:
chaLq wrote:
I DO NOT APPROVE.  

im not talking about quickscopes, dumbass. qs=quickswitch when i specify with ways to do it stupid sht  
dude serious |||| RELAX

Woolax

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 5:32 pm
chaLq wrote:
Woolax wrote:
chaLq wrote:
I DO NOT APPROVE.  

You should probably learn to use your eyes and read -.- I mentioned quickswitch, didnt I? And u probably suck at sniping. Relax man. Just a video!

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:01 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
chaLq wrote:
Woolax wrote:
chaLq wrote:
I DO NOT APPROVE.  

dude serious |||| RELAX  
LMAO

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:13 pm
just bind your mouse side button to switch guns or something

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it

chaLq

Rank 2
chaLq
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:17 pm
Woolax wrote:
chaLq wrote:
Woolax wrote:
chaLq wrote:
I DO NOT APPROVE.  

You should probably learn to use your eyes and read -.- I mentioned quickswitch, didnt I? And u probably suck at sniping. Relax man. Just a video!  

yeah, you caught me Sad. i suck at sniping.

­­­

Woolax

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:44 pm
chaLq wrote:
Woolax wrote:
chaLq wrote:
Woolax wrote:
chaLq wrote:
I DO NOT APPROVE.  

yeah, you caught me Sad. i suck at sniping.  

Lier!!! Razz