H4LL04ngel

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:20 am

Will gamen *_*

Wie lange sollen wir nun warten bis wir wieder spielen können DK is das beste online game
wie lange sollen wir nun warten !! ich möcht gern dk online spielen und biun denke nicht allein der meinung !! ich hoffe das wir so bald wie möglich wieder loslegen können =) bitte schnellllll!!! Very Happy :/
Advertisement

xpndr

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 10:25 am
i want to play now !!!!

Sunarwee.

dv2axonn

Rank 0
dv2axonn
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:59 pm
Ok guys, listen how we do, we go and sleep, but TAZ if you not give uss any information for tomorow, YOU and USS will have the WORSTERT CHRISTMAS IN OUR LIFES !

So please Help us, and give us some information Sad
[u]

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedDec 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Will gamen *_*

Wie lange sollen wir nun warten bis wir wieder spielen können DK is das beste online game
H4LL04ngel wrote:
wie lange sollen wir nun warten !! ich möcht gern dk online spielen und biun denke nicht allein der meinung !! ich hoffe das wir so bald wie möglich wieder loslegen können =) bitte schnellllll!!! Very Happy :/  

Einfach mal ein paar tage warten, die Server sollten bald wieder oben sein, ich warte auch schon darauf, endlich mal das Spiel zu testen.

Translated:
He is asking when the Servers are getting up again because he wants to play again very badly, replied that he should just wait a couple of days and that Im also awaiting to test the game.

WuAngel

Rank 0
WuAngel
PostedDec 22, 2012 5:33 pm
Well the stress test was way fun an I rather enjoyed it with the exception of a few minor details. One being the Walls that prevented some to participate in the "Last Man Standing" event and the strength of the mobs. It would be super cool if the Christmas Items were reinstated in the OB for those that participated in the Stress Test and gathered the items. The outfits looked really nice and would be a nice reward for those that actually return for the OB. Just my opinion though. Another thought is if there has been any thought towards an archer type class? Would be nice to have as an option for both the Felynx and Elf Races especially since most common elf cultures lead one to believe that Elves are adept in the art of archery.

mdntdragon

Rank 1
mdntdragon
PostedDec 23, 2012 2:19 am
ok so any time frame for OB launch?

Dragons Love You ... DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE ! ! !

johnduca

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:49 am

so

so
so..OB maybe? tommorrow? In 2013 ? Some ~ informations?

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedDec 23, 2012 5:25 am

Re: so

so
johnduca wrote:
so..OB maybe? tommorrow? In 2013 ? Some ~ informations?  

We are still waiting for News. Check the Main Post of this Topic to see if anything changed or an estimated date has been announced.

vamp888

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:51 am

Dayum SM

All i got to say is that i love the graphics and the skill point system. Clearly the best character is the SM so some balancing out of power needs to be set in place. Besides that there is no issues that i have. Oh. maybe the gender locked characters but that's something I can live with.

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:28 am
We are waiting for Open Beta, means there is still a lot of room for improvement before the final game comes out, which will then again be updated with new content, so dont expect the game to stay like it is now.