vicky199

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Can't move skills on the hotbar?

can't move skills on the hotbar
I would like to re-arrange the skills on my hotbar yet I am unable to move them? Hotbar is unlocked.
Advertisement

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedDec 21, 2012 3:40 pm
there is a lock button just under the "x" on the hotkeys, those locks are so you don't accidentally pull your hotkeys off, turn off the locks then you can move your hotkeys.

vicky199

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:03 am
doc09 wrote:
there is a lock button just under the "x" on the hotkeys, those locks are so you don't accidentally pull your hotkeys off, turn off the locks then you can move your hotkeys.  

As I mentioned above the locks are unlocked and I still can't move the skills.

vicky199

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:05 am
Any mods can help?? I can't play the game properly without being able to move skills....

I tried locking and unlocking hotbars...doesn't work. In fact, I can't even drag the skills from K to hotbar...

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedDec 27, 2012 9:19 am
Hello vicky199!

If it isn't locked, you most certainly should be able to. You said you're trying to 'drag' your skills. I'm not sure if you're literally clicking and holding, but perhaps you should try just left clicking once to bring them to your pointer. Then you can move them elsewhere and click again to drop them.

You can do the same thing from your skills menu (accessible by pressing K). Left click once to bring it to your pointer, go to your hotkey bar and left click again to drop it on the number of your choosing.

I hope that helps! ^_^