Amir729465

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:36 am

Aeriagames scammed My Ap

Hey i just Bought 5500 Ap and i got A bug Since i bought them 7th day passed and i still can't use them and sending tickets and Answering tickets and followings, and finally today came and i see Aeria Resolve My Ticket Mt Massage then aren't Answering me Well, i really thought be for that i got scammed everybody told me nah you didn't got scammed 15 Mins or wait one day till you can use them, the first passed no ap 1 week passed No ap, And Now Aeriagames aren't repeat To My Tickets That's really Awesome Very Perfect i bet if it was On ijji that's will never ever happen, wich that Aeria does allot of stuff Like that So i am really Hopping for that game to Move and it's Not My first scam From that site it's 4th scam 3 play time events, 1 payment on Ap and can't Get them Hopefully Someday you'll Be smarter a bit and Make a little bit better company before you know all that Bugs will come to it, Wish for you a GooD LucK on that Scamming Website and these free money you're getting By the way and thank you for scamming me.
Advertisement

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:56 am
Did you send the ticket to billing http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing ?

What is the status of the message? If it is "hold aeria" the ticket is still under investigation and need to wait answer, if it is "hold customer" reply to it and explain the issue is actually not solved.

AP issues are not things on wich Aeria just say "we cannot help", if you give right info these issues are always solved.

If you need assistance how to answer the ticket and how to retrieve the info you need, pm me with more details.

Amir729465

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2012 6:04 am
i actually did whatever you said And yup the Ticket is Hold Aeria and i saw that it's telling me From Open to Resolved So, whatever i can do On information and these stuff i already done all these things and i've done them So clearly and Properly nothing wrong and all of the following that they wanted i, Plus yes i sent on aeria Billing, well i Just wish they can do it cause it's second tier passing and i am getting nothing bad isn't?, to feel shame. And thank you alot for your help

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 21, 2012 9:14 am
Open to resolved is a transition that happens every time they answer you, it doesn't necessary means the issue is really solved. The weird thing is that usually at the same time the ticket status goes from hold aeria to hold customer.

Anyway if in their last answer they said the issue is solved, reply again. I know sometimes it may be frustrating, but if you stay calm and follow the procedure the issue will be solved.

Amir729465

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2012 9:23 am
i am not going calm i am sending, Tickets every 30 Mins And when they show it's Resolved or these other stuff i see that there is no Answer Unless they answer me and tell me what happen that's Not Normally what they're doing Resolved or i Don't know what every Body had that Problem Got it fixed after 15 minutes or maximum 1 day, Dude i am On that In Like 1 week the next week will start and i still got nothing to do it's Just pay for Nothing if i go Ebay and i try to buy anything from there it takes them 1 week or even less to bring me it and that's all goes over network and next week is Coming Aeria goes with good Job, Seriously Instead those play time events and tier's and these some new stuff Aeria wouldn't have any player on Soldier Front Trust Me, Thank you GS i am Just so nerves cause that's out of Mind.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 21, 2012 9:28 am
Please don't send multiple tickets on same issue, wait an answer before any further reply.

It is highly probable that the delay in answer or even the confusion in the solving process is caused by multiple tickets!

Remember that an answer can take more than 1 day, depending on the situation (Aeria employeers are not in office 24/24)

Amir729465

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2012 9:50 am
All right.

wittocx93

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 9:44 am
I got the same problem!
i bought 17.5k ap last week!
error says: cannot recognize cause of error.
i want to use them Sad

Amir729465

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 10:24 am
same thing here bro as you got that Web site is So Useless they Just said that game will be lag less, tank less, bug less, everything better, no hackers i see everyone lag hack tank crappier than ijji plus there is new bug wich it's on the ap you buy Ap and they get money for their self for free stupid website i want ijji back seriously i won't these events plus they scammed me on 3 play time events, and i send them tickets they aren't answering Me Awesome, that Shows how Obviously that Website can't do a **** to that games, it's My 8th day waiting On My ap to be useable