Author Message

i12win12

Rank 0
Joined
26 Aug 2009
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedDec 24, 2012 11:24 am
Forum Name: i12win12
Character Name: XXxtraXX
Advertisement

Shadowl9

Rank 0
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
58
Location
United States
PostedDec 24, 2012 11:42 am
PrincessAerie wrote:
Shadowl9 wrote:
[GS]Syn, have u made up your mind if your going to do a redeemable raffle for the people who aren't online at the time when u announce the winners?  


Good question! And the answer is yes. There will be a poll up soon to vote on which raffle is going to be available for those who can't make it. It will be raffle #1, #2 OR #3. I am just waiting on the GM's to add the poll for me hon. Please be checking back. ^^  


Thank You very much! my vote is in! and everyone have a good Christmas!

veinsofgaming

Rank 0
Joined
11 Nov 2012
Posts
25
Location
Romania
PostedDec 24, 2012 1:05 pm
Dat poll... is so wrong... 18+18+62=36+62=98%... where is the other 2%?

PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
Joined
12 Sep 2011
Posts
792
Location
Nᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ Cᴀᴛʜᴏʟɪᴄ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Dʀᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛ Vatican City
PostedDec 24, 2012 3:45 pm
veinsofgaming wrote:
Dat poll... is so wrong... 18+18+62=36+62=98%... where is the other 2%?  


Obviously it needs more votes! Go spread the word on trade chat. I am1 >=o

HessTruck

Rank 2
HessTruck
Joined
30 Sep 2011
Posts
447
Location
United States
PostedDec 24, 2012 5:16 pm
Forum name - HessTruck
Character name - Bruh.Heals

Undead246

Rank 1
Joined
28 Mar 2008
Posts
326
Location
United States
PostedDec 24, 2012 6:08 pm
Forum Name: Undead246
Character Name: Eldarak

great_orion

Rank 1
great_orion
Joined
29 Jan 2011
Posts
382
Location
Steel City India
PostedDec 25, 2012 6:41 am

meeery christmas to all ^.^

wish i too wanna join for it..........

Q_Q

have parties right after 6:30 pm to all night i think ^^

<br>

hsilk

Rank 0
Joined
23 Oct 2011
Posts
82
Location
United States
PostedDec 25, 2012 5:18 pm
Izzy, as always a star.

but i choose NOT to post my toon name here

Superfrog1219

Rank 4
Superfrog1219
Joined
14 May 2008
Posts
2391
Location
Jacksonville, Florida United States
PostedDec 25, 2012 11:48 pm
Superfrog 1219
Whiteaura-

I bet I drag Prince there too.. lol

JamesGodden
PrinceCatali

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
1994
Location
United States
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:56 am
Forum Name: LittlxNeko
Character Name: Lady.Mimi

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: