abhishek8023

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 9:13 pm

knights

stonger
Is there any knights here. i need help to become strongest.
Advertisement

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 21, 2012 3:05 am
Not a knight but I'd be willing to share what I know with you, what exactly do you want to know about?

HuckleFin

Rank 0
HuckleFin
PostedDec 21, 2012 6:51 am
This is for all classes but upgrade your Guild Skills. For your knight work on Patck,Pdef,Mdef.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 23, 2012 12:42 am
My advice is that PDef and HP are the most important stats to a tank. Pattk and Mdef as secondary, and getting your block up goes hand in hand with all of your defensive stats. Your job as a tank is just that, you soak up damage, and pdef is your natural stat.. in pvp you'll be best suited to fight archers, and this philosophy maximizes your strengths. This doesn't mean you can't be a strong attacker too, many tanks have done a real nice job with both, but I can tell you right now.. nobody wants a tank for most things that is purely damage. They expect you selected that character because you're prepared to absorb damage for the party.

tej5jtk

Rank 0
tej5jtk
PostedDec 30, 2012 12:45 am
WHICH GIVES MORE ATTACK block or ctitical gems?

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:45 am
tej5jtk wrote:
WHICH GIVES MORE ATTACK block or ctitical gems?  

Block reduces damage when it procs.

Crit does additional damage when you get a crit. If you use Will Destroyer astral don't use crit any.

My advise for gems to use for a knight are: PAtk, HP, MDef, PDef, and Block choose between those. Block is nice since if you get the skills for it you gain 4% hp per block.