;p  

lol no, too late
WIPE
Advertisement

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:29 pm
Were there Any Recent upgrades on Op Transferring? i never had a problem transferring ops to Lightside lv1 toon via deleting a lv1 Fury Toon (placing ops in wh),, now recently i got a Wii Coupon.

How else are we to DO safe trading with other faction? And no i don't think its Safe to Drop items on underground with several random Server crashes happening whereby, GMS wont give your DC items back,,, its OUR fault right.

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

yaynot

Rank 2
yaynot
PostedJan 08, 2013 1:08 am
oh darn, that's not good. >.<

Chicken Little was right, you know.

MetalPhoenix

Rank 0
MetalPhoenix
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:55 am

reactivation event

some people who are close to 80 are now wondering when the reactivation event end. Is it at midnight from 8th-9th januari or at maint like some people claim in-game?

covasa1993

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:47 am

Xmas acc

when Xmas Acc get wiped?

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:12 am

Re: Xmas acc

covasa1993 wrote:
when Xmas Acc get wiped?  

Not this week.... I doubt they even know yet

Boozywench33

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:41 am

Re: perfect lapisia

it is going to ruin the game
slayer165 wrote:
samo066 wrote:
the perfect lapisia is going to ruin the game because it will make the players that dont spend money (ap) on them fall way behind in the pvp area an they will then want to stop playing in the pvp area. I was also told by other people who play the game that there were not going to have GM items it the pheonix server (yes perfect lapisia is a GM item with a different name). i would like to point out that alot of players went to the pheonix server because of that reason. alot of the people playing think the perfect lapisia was put in because it would be a money maker because the higher ups (i dont know who runs the games) would make money on them. lots of people think the perfect lapisia are bull **** cause it will creat a huge gap in the pvp areas, the worst hit pvp map will be the lv 15 pvp area for reasons i think you understand, the christmas Accessories made it overpowered as it was, i mean when people in pvp 15 were doing 2000 damage to someone, thats bull ****. the point is the perfect lapisia would be overpowering those who do pvp that can affored to buy ap. so from alot of us at pheonix, please take them out.  

personally i want those players that fall behind to do so due to the fact I want a real pvp fight and more of them rather than hitting 500 in 1-15 pvp i want to damage in a less populated more in ur face ur dead and i won pl0x. More of a personal pvp rather than the widely ranged skilled players.  
lol go to the underground arena? leave the real pvp in 15th

CWarrior71

Rank 2
CWarrior71
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: Xmas acc

JamesGodden wrote:
covasa1993 wrote:
when Xmas Acc get wiped?  

Not this week.... I doubt they even know yet  

Either next week or the week after I guess, based on this quote below.

Sighborg88 wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:
give it another 1-2 weeks  

That is likely the timeline Razz I don't know an exact date yet because our priority is working through some bugs.  

Link: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1858931

gammamoon1

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:51 pm
What about character creation, it seems defferent some of which i like but where is the customization part for the face, height, and hair? It never seems to pop out when I try to make a new character and sort of ticks me off and I want to know when it will be put back on?

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:10 pm
gammamoon1 wrote:
What about character creation, it seems defferent some of which i like but where is the customization part for the face, height, and hair? It never seems to pop out when I try to make a new character and sort of ticks me off and I want to know when it will be put back on?  

you must pay for an appearance change scroll now or be happy looking exactly like everyone else...

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...