.LittleLady.

Rank 5
.LittleLady.
PostedJan 02, 2013 1:02 pm
Sighborg what abt teaching ur team of GMs what can and what cant they link and enchant in 1 15 and 20 30 gears , but b4 that teach em teh names of teh 1 15 and 20 30 gears .. cos tehre are some that redeem 1 15 dread gloves/muffs instead of 20 30 pieces as its stated in tiers , also .. will u pay some atention and take some action against the DUPERS in Shayia? b4 u guys lose control maybe? and like the guy above .. pls do fix teh issues u guys already have then bring more
Advertisement

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedJan 02, 2013 1:06 pm

Re: 80's reward gifts

ezrush wrote:
How will we recieve our 80's gift and when.  

Bank teller (phoenix would use gift box). Most likely a few days to a week after the 9th.
Other possibility is that they would send a code to your email to enter on ignite, so you can redeem the gift. But we'll know in a few days I guess.

-Retired.

slayer165

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 10:19 pm

When does the xmas event end? January 9th?

Is the date set? Can I get the info? Pvp 1-15 whole raids are getting rolled on by xmas gear users and I want to save my kill vs death ratio for when it's all over.

lgraves

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 10:50 am

level 80

i have 2 toons to level 80 Mrs.LORD-420 LORDSBABE i was told i have to register tem by the 9th Jan

TarGet129

Rank 2
TarGet129
PostedJan 03, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Community Update (12/20) + Patch Notes

Big news!
JamesGodden wrote:
TarGet129 wrote:
Sighborg88 wrote:

Shaiya in 2013

After meeting for a few days with representatives from Nexon, we have some good news for the content schedule of Shaiya. 2013 is looking to be an exciting year for Shaiya with the following things being worked on:

• Final implementation of pets
    (You'll see there is a slot for them, however their functionality is not finished yet)
  • 4v4 PvP
  • New GRB
  • Castle Siege System
  • New PvP Points
  • Further adjustments to the first sections of the game
  • Enhanced guild systems
  • Significant class balance adjustments

this list acutaly might make me more interested in shaiya =) please give us more info on when and whats the changes will be on them ... Red is my favorite xd  

Aye here is hopign they revamp and make it the same for 1-10k, and then 10k to 100k 10k pr rank n 100k+ 20k per rank, the ranks get way to spread out to fast and with the speed of pvp in Shaiya US  

idk the min they interduced the Revenge system i always thought that would be some kind of an update on the Kills obtained for example.. * you die by someone ... if u killed em back .. u get 2 kills instead or something like that * becuase its kinda lame upgrading the max rank 5 times higher and still keep the low kill rate as it is ... ranking up these days takes too long to the point some people give up on their toons knowing that their next rank will take 3 - 4 months and the next one will take even more time..

samo066

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:35 pm

perfect lapisia

it is going to ruin the game
the perfect lapisia is going to ruin the game because it will make the players that dont spend money (ap) on them fall way behind in the pvp area an they will then want to stop playing in the pvp area. I was also told by other people who play the game that there were not going to have GM items it the pheonix server (yes perfect lapisia is a GM item with a different name). i would like to point out that alot of players went to the pheonix server because of that reason. alot of the people playing think the perfect lapisia was put in because it would be a money maker because the higher ups (i dont know who runs the games) would make money on them. lots of people think the perfect lapisia are bull **** cause it will creat a huge gap in the pvp areas, the worst hit pvp map will be the lv 15 pvp area for reasons i think you understand, the christmas Accessories made it overpowered as it was, i mean when people in pvp 15 were doing 2000 damage to someone, thats bull ****. the point is the perfect lapisia would be overpowering those who do pvp that can affored to buy ap. so from alot of us at pheonix, please take them out.

slayer165

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Re: perfect lapisia

samo066 wrote:
the perfect lapisia is going to ruin the game because it will make the players that dont spend money (ap) on them fall way behind in the pvp area an they will then want to stop playing in the pvp area. I was also told by other people who play the game that there were not going to have GM items it the pheonix server (yes perfect lapisia is a GM item with a different name). i would like to point out that alot of players went to the pheonix server because of that reason. alot of the people playing think the perfect lapisia was put in because it would be a money maker because the higher ups (i dont know who runs the games) would make money on them. lots of people think the perfect lapisia are bull **** cause it will creat a huge gap in the pvp areas, the worst hit pvp map will be the lv 15 pvp area for reasons i think you understand, the christmas Accessories made it overpowered as it was, i mean when people in pvp 15 were doing 2000 damage to someone, thats bull ****. the point is the perfect lapisia would be overpowering those who do pvp that can affored to buy ap. so from alot of us at pheonix, please take them out.  

personally i want those players that fall behind to do so due to the fact I want a real pvp fight and more of them rather than hitting 500 in 1-15 pvp i want to damage in a less populated more in ur face ur dead and i won pl0x. More of a personal pvp rather than the widely ranged skilled players.

.LittleLady.

Rank 5
.LittleLady.
PostedJan 04, 2013 6:08 am

Re: perfect lapisia

slayer165 wrote:
samo066 wrote:

personally i want those players that fall behind to do so due to the fact I want a real pvp fight and more of them rather than hitting 500 in 1-15 pvp i want to damage in a less populated more in ur face ur dead and i won pl0x. More of a personal pvp rather than the widely ranged skilled players.  
i think soon ull pvp with ur hand ... cos ur brain doesnt help u much i see Smile

theblackpost

Rank 0
theblackpost
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:22 pm
What about Reactivation Event?

christianbad

Rank 2
christianbad
PostedJan 07, 2013 4:40 pm

INSTEAD OF WIPING ACC AND HATS, Y NOT MAKE THEM LVL 16+

Just My Opinion
;p