grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Re: costumes

Star.Dancer wrote:
sorry, but I think more imagination was needed

kinda droll  

It's a start. The costume is better than seeing the lvl 75+ undignified priest gear. However, yes, they need better costumes that fit the actual game.
Advertisement

demoman11

Rank 0
demoman11
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:15 pm
If Aeria were to make costumes more suited for the game what would you suggest? It's not as easy as you think...

There is the graphic design, costume features, the extra programming and of course the possibility of something going wrong. Since Shaiya is a fantasy genre it makes it even more difficult.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

dezastrone20

Rank 2
dezastrone20
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:31 pm
its just me or after this emergency maint, quest gears ( ignota in my case ) are not rerollable anymore ?

Sirr0n

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:40 am
okay, will the xmas accessory lapis be deleted? they keep saying only linked xmas accessory lapis will stay in the game, loose [unlinked] xmas lapis will be removed along with the accessories and hats.

can someone clear this one up pls??

kongongi

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:42 pm
any 1 now are those enchanct wit perfect lapisian not disappear after 30 days wen i use???

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:29 pm
Sirr0n wrote:
okay, will the xmas accessory lapis be deleted?  
Read the first post. It was updated long before your question, to contain answer to it.

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:46 am
maineiac14 wrote:
cobrashark13 wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:
pisarq wrote:
natascha1977 wrote:

Reactivation Event
Expected end of December / Start of January

Do you have friends who used to play Shaiya and stopped? With a special event starting soon, they can get back into the game without having to worry about how they can 'catch up' to the rest of the players. Reactivated old players will automatically be given a set of gifts to help them get back into the game; they will get a few helpful items every few levels.

More details to come soon.  

we tried - and they basically laughed.
you banned em - stripped em - ignored em - and waved em bb with the door shut in their behind. nah they wont come back.  

but they need us now Razz What goes around comes back around...  

I certainly won't be back. For one thing I gave all my 70+ fully linked gear away then quit. I've had it with Shaiya. I think anyone who believes a word of the GM"s (so they ban this account...big deal) is simply wasting their time and money here. I miss my friends on here but I"ve made others on better balanced, cheaper and as much fun if not more fun games.  

I dont think it is that they need more players they just realize that alot of ppl that said they quit the game still post on the forums daily so they figured why not throw a little marketing at them. They should have known that it would just incite them to get into all the reasons they "left" I used "" for left bc if you post in the forums every day you arent really gone are you.  

Actually yes many of us are gone. Oh we still post on here and I even go into the game now and then and chat with some friends but that's a far cry from playing and if we're not playing and spending money then yes, we're gone. I really suspect that AGE is far more interested in getting people to play the game then they are the posters here.  

There are many ways to communicate with people. You could skype your friends, call them, text them, email them ect. If posting on AGE's forums or pming their Shaiya toon is the only way that you can communicate with them you should ask yourself how great of friends are you really. Im not talking about you or anything. Im more concerned with people that quit then post all the time the reasons they did and how they are so much happier without Shaiya. They say they are posting bc they still have friends here but you would be hard pressed to find anybody that even likes them let alone would call them their friend. I love this game and it is very fun to me and it bothers me when people leave the game then devote time to casting a negetive image around it. Sorry if this post angers you. Again im not talking about you or anybody specifily. Im more talking about a pattern of behaivor that i find annoying is all. Good luck to you in the other games you have found.

maineiac14

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:55 am
cobrashark13 wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:
cobrashark13 wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:
pisarq wrote:
natascha1977 wrote:

Reactivation Event

Do you have friends who used to play Shaiya and stopped? With a special event starting soon, they can get back into the game without having to worry about how they can 'catch up' to the rest of the players. Reactivated old players will automatically be given a set of gifts to help them get back into the game; they will get a few helpful items every few levels.

you banned em - stripped em - ignored em - and waved em bb with the door shut in their behind. nah they wont come back.  

I certainly won't be back. For one thing I gave all my 70+ fully linked gear away then quit. I've had it with Shaiya. I think anyone who believes a word of the GM"s (so they ban this account...big deal) is simply wasting their time and money here. I miss my friends on here but I"ve made others on better balanced, cheaper and as much fun if not more fun games.  

I dont think it is that they need more players they just realize that alot of ppl that said they quit the game still post on the forums daily so they figured why not throw a little marketing at them. They should have known that it would just incite them to get into all the reasons they "left" I used "" for left bc if you post in the forums every day you arent really gone are you.  

Actually yes many of us are gone. Oh we still post on here and I even go into the game now and then and chat with some friends but that's a far cry from playing and if we're not playing and spending money then yes, we're gone. I really suspect that AGE is far more interested in getting people to play the game then they are the posters here.  

There are many ways to communicate with people. You could skype your friends, call them, text them, email them ect. If posting on AGE's forums or pming their Shaiya toon is the only way that you can communicate with them you should ask yourself how great of friends are you really. Im not talking about you or anything. Im more concerned with people that quit then post all the time the reasons they did and how they are so much happier without Shaiya. They say they are posting bc they still have friends here but you would be hard pressed to find anybody that even likes them let alone would call them their friend. I love this game and it is very fun to me and it bothers me when people leave the game then devote time to casting a negetive image around it. Sorry if this post angers you. Again im not talking about you or anybody specifily. Im more talking about a pattern of behaivor that i find annoying is all. Good luck to you in the other games you have found.  

Of course you're talking about me and I frankly don't give a **** what you think. Yes I come on to chat with people I"ve met on here who still play. You have a problem with that? Too bad. There is no need to cast a negative image around the game, the constant failures of the game, especially since the new epe and merge casts sufficient negative images, I don't have to add more. But if I see a post that I want to comment on, I will. You don't like it, don't read it, I'm certainly not going to force you too. You've had your rant, now I've have mine.

suyoy

Rank 0
suyoy
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:37 am
lol this new update is scaring me out

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedJan 01, 2013 2:47 pm
maineiac14 wrote:
cobrashark13 wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:
cobrashark13 wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:
pisarq wrote:
natascha1977 wrote:

Reactivation Event

Of course you're talking about me and I frankly don't give a **** what you think. Yes I come on to chat with people I"ve met on here who still play. You have a problem with that? Too bad. There is no need to cast a negative image around the game, the constant failures of the game, especially since the new epe and merge casts sufficient negative images, I don't have to add more. But if I see a post that I want to comment on, I will. You don't like it, don't read it, I'm certainly not going to force you too. You've had your rant, now I've have mine.  

You do have the right to go to whatever website you want and comment on any post you see and if that is what fufills you in life then by all means do so. Dont get so angry. Its just a game... or i guess in your case it is just a way of talking to your friends.