maineiac14

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:50 am
pisarq wrote:
natascha1977 wrote:

Reactivation Event
Expected end of December / Start of January

Do you have friends who used to play Shaiya and stopped? With a special event starting soon, they can get back into the game without having to worry about how they can 'catch up' to the rest of the players. Reactivated old players will automatically be given a set of gifts to help them get back into the game; they will get a few helpful items every few levels.

More details to come soon.  

we tried - and they basically laughed.
you banned em - stripped em - ignored em - and waved em bb with the door shut in their behind. nah they wont come back.  

but they need us now Razz What goes around comes back around...  

I certainly won't be back. For one thing I gave all my 70+ fully linked gear away then quit. I've had it with Shaiya. I think anyone who believes a word of the GM"s (so they ban this account...big deal) is simply wasting their time and money here. I miss my friends on here but I"ve made others on better balanced, cheaper and as much fun if not more fun games.
Advertisement

ChildOfTheArbat

Rank 1
ChildOfTheArbat
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:32 am
splasher__ wrote:
Now you need the enchant items to enchant as well... I'm pretty sure in a few months we will see AGE selling enchant items in item mall Very Happy  

You mean enchanting materials like these ones?
Christmasocalypse! wrote:

Choice Box:
-[Package] x5 Defense And x5 power Lapisia , Ep6 x5 Enchanting material
-Stat Lapis Lv7 of Choice
-Helm Lapis Lv1 of choice
-Ele lv2 Weapon of Choice

Taken from Tiered Spender - Tier 3

Did you know your messy death would be a record-breaker?

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:10 am
Yep, but these are still kind of easy to get in game.. just wait for 80 gear enchant materials

xcazzacx

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:26 am

New update

Epic fail
This new update has done nothing other then make the old school players time and efforts useless. This update has done nothing more then make a bunch of new players start um's ad dont know one thing about this game. And for those that have played for awhile are left with nothing and UM doesnt mean sqaut now. Everyone can get it and the new toons get free items and mounts. What do we get nothing this game was went to crud.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedDec 26, 2012 11:37 am

Re: New update

Epic fail
xcazzacx wrote:
This new update has done nothing other then make the old school players time and efforts useless. This update has done nothing more then make a bunch of new players start um's ad dont know one thing about this game. And for those that have played for awhile are left with nothing and UM doesnt mean sqaut now. Everyone can get it and the new toons get free items and mounts. What do we get nothing this game was went to crud.  

Games change and evolve.

Being able to get a UM much faster does not mean you can play a UM much easier. As far as I know, UMs can still get deleted. The only difference now is that there will be many more people QQing that they lost their UM.

Those that have played this game for a while are still left with far more experience then new players. They are also left with the wealth they have accumulated over time which automatically gives them a major advantage over new players with UMs of the same class. This change is nothing to QQ over.

Love what you do and do what you love.

dosel99

Rank 0
dosel99
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:25 pm
No currency system patch?

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:46 pm
maineiac14 wrote:
pisarq wrote:
natascha1977 wrote:

Reactivation Event

Do you have friends who used to play Shaiya and stopped? With a special event starting soon, they can get back into the game without having to worry about how they can 'catch up' to the rest of the players. Reactivated old players will automatically be given a set of gifts to help them get back into the game; they will get a few helpful items every few levels.

you banned em - stripped em - ignored em - and waved em bb with the door shut in their behind. nah they wont come back.  

I certainly won't be back. For one thing I gave all my 70+ fully linked gear away then quit. I've had it with Shaiya. I think anyone who believes a word of the GM"s (so they ban this account...big deal) is simply wasting their time and money here. I miss my friends on here but I"ve made others on better balanced, cheaper and as much fun if not more fun games.  

I dont think it is that they need more players they just realize that alot of ppl that said they quit the game still post on the forums daily so they figured why not throw a little marketing at them. They should have known that it would just incite them to get into all the reasons they "left" I used "" for left bc if you post in the forums every day you arent really gone are you.

Undefined_Chaos

Rank 1
Undefined_Chaos
PostedDec 28, 2012 7:22 am
Seems like some mobs is dropping lvl 41-52 capes. Anyone know if it's part of the pach? The main post doesn't mention capes.

maineiac14

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 8:00 am
cobrashark13 wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:
pisarq wrote:
natascha1977 wrote:

Reactivation Event

I dont think it is that they need more players they just realize that alot of ppl that said they quit the game still post on the forums daily so they figured why not throw a little marketing at them. They should have known that it would just incite them to get into all the reasons they "left" I used "" for left bc if you post in the forums every day you arent really gone are you.  

Actually yes many of us are gone. Oh we still post on here and I even go into the game now and then and chat with some friends but that's a far cry from playing and if we're not playing and spending money then yes, we're gone. I really suspect that AGE is far more interested in getting people to play the game then they are the posters here.

Star.Dancer

Rank 0
Star.Dancer
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:50 pm

costumes

sorry, but I think more imagination was needed

kinda droll