Dale_U_nOrte

Rank 0
Dale_U_nOrte
PostedDec 20, 2012 9:20 am

Suspension of Item "s everyday for Bosses

Shaiya Lat (ES)
Hi all, well I make this post to claim that removing congregadoras alliance and movement, it is very necessary for us to Bosses Top Guilds.

Supposedly say with that ended up with the Stat Padding, but just to continue to experience, and that complicates our us and many guilds.

Atte:

Players Shaiya LAT (s) .

Action 3 - temporary suspension of Articles
Rune Items Congregadora Alliance, Stone Change Name, Rune Stone resuscitator Movement and Buddy had suspended sales. These are items that make the gaming experience more fluid, but unfortunately they are being used for major illegal activities, for example, Stat Padding and GRB. We do not have an estimate of when these items will go on sale again.

Charter of Production
DECEMBER Letter
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/es/viewtopic.php?t=144629
Advertisement

Anuh12

Rank 0
Anuh12
PostedDec 20, 2012 9:28 am
Me causan mucha gracia los nombres de los items en castellano x.x suenan muy mal Lol.

leynad

Rank 1
leynad
PostedDec 20, 2012 9:45 am
Anuh12 wrote:
Me causan mucha gracia los nombres de los items en castellano x.x suenan muy mal Lol.  

Es cierto, salen con cada nombre raro, que aveces ni tiene sentido, jaja

styfz

Rank 1
styfz
PostedDec 20, 2012 11:39 am
so, summons, moves, namechanges and target res runes are being use for illegal activities in latino shaiya and their sales have been suspended?
well, I can work out an almost untraceable combo from these items to stat pad like crazy, but I don't know why someone would go tru so many trouble and AP spending just for it, might as well gear up and go stat pad on PR/VR grinders.
as for illegal advantage in GRB, can't really figure it out. maybe illegal GvG??

P.S. why do they have target RR's and we don't?

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 20, 2012 12:09 pm
styfz wrote:
so, summons, moves, namechanges and target res runes are being use for illegal activities in latino shaiya and their sales have been suspended?
well, I can work out an almost untraceable combo from these items to stat pad like crazy, but I don't know why someone would go tru so many trouble and AP spending just for it, might as well gear up and go stat pad on PR/VR grinders.
as for illegal advantage in GRB, can't really figure it out. maybe illegal GvG??

Targeted Rez Runes were removed because they were being used to exploit.

UchihAlex

Rank 0
UchihAlex
PostedDec 20, 2012 12:14 pm
Superman0X wrote:
styfz wrote:

But the summons and movement runes??? it suppouses that, they do that, because the stat padding, but they uses HM pj´s so, they only have to use Leader resurrection, i don´t understand then why they do that....

styfz

Rank 1
styfz
PostedDec 20, 2012 1:35 pm
@ Superman: yeah, I thought that, it was kinda rhetorical question

@ UchihAlex: maybe some way of covering up their tracks, using UM's and killing them so they wouldn't show up on logs, maybe shaiya LAT isn't monitored the same way shaiya EN is.

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedDec 20, 2012 1:37 pm
Superman0X wrote:
styfz wrote:

AGE's Shaiya servers are being used to exploit.

Please remove them.

Cool

Diegosem

Rank 0
Diegosem
PostedDec 20, 2012 1:41 pm
styfz wrote:
@ Superman: yeah, I thought that, it was kinda rhetorical question

@ UchihAlex: maybe some way of covering up their tracks, using UM's and killing them so they wouldn't show up on logs, maybe shaiya LAT isn't monitored the same way shaiya EN is.  

That's why we post that problem here, our pm's always choose the "easy" way to fix something, they don't care how this is going to ruin the game (I mean, for top guilds, we're still in EP4, so you can inmagine how difficult is going to be CT-Sera without sumons/moves)

My question is: Are there another solutions for this kind of problems?

johanhimura

Rank 0
johanhimura
PostedDec 20, 2012 1:43 pm
Superman i hope you have some time to verify these kind of issues in Lat server cuz now they're selling Debuff lapis LV 6 on item mall so its no longer fun to assist PvP bosses, we are at ep 4.8 and you can find Goddess sets, Weaps Lv 60 (from CTI quest), elementals Lv 2, Lv1, Absortion Lv 5 and 6, debuff Lv 6, Stat Lapis Lv 5, 6 on item mall so whats the point of farming or even assisting and spending 2 hours at Dios Exiel or Seraphym if you can get it for AP.
The game is not enojayble this way anymore.
And now they removed the Summons and Movements from item mall, its hard to play like that, in my opinion only slows the process of PvP like Relics in 1-60 as well as Seraphim and Kimu.