Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedDec 22, 2012 7:36 pm
raggsofficialtv wrote:
marstalgic wrote:
yes topic this man is right. now fix. look for usf - mist i cant remember the guys name but yea he was in artificial animation  

His name is Tommy, but the community knew him as "SureShot". He was also a commentator for top frags before I did it. Also, he was never in Artificial Animation. He was just good friends with a fair amount of people in A.A.

At the moment, I'm the only person in A.A. that is from the SF community, aside from Ron himself.  

What's Ron been up to anyway? Atm you're actually one of the best commentators I know of.

Advertisement

raggsofficialtv

Rank 0
raggsofficialtv
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:43 pm
Topic. wrote:
raggsofficialtv wrote:
marstalgic wrote:
yes topic this man is right. now fix. look for usf - mist i cant remember the guys name but yea he was in artificial animation  

His name is Tommy, but the community knew him as "SureShot". He was also a commentator for top frags before I did it. Also, he was never in Artificial Animation. He was just good friends with a fair amount of people in A.A.

At the moment, I'm the only person in A.A. that is from the SF community, aside from Ron himself.  

What's Ron been up to anyway? Atm you're actually one of the best commentators I know of.  

Thank you for the compliment. Right now he's promoting his gaming company which is similar to IGN and touring with the GameVue team. Artificial Animation is still there but the workflow has been put on the back burner for GameVue because it's quickly becoming a success. I was supposed to be their online DJ but I lost interest lol

<a> </a>

Topic.

Topic.
PostedDec 24, 2012 5:20 am
raggsofficialtv wrote:
Topic. wrote:
raggsofficialtv wrote:
marstalgic wrote:

Thank you for the compliment. Right now he's promoting his gaming company which is similar to IGN and touring with the GameVue team. Artificial Animation is still there but the workflow has been put on the back burner for GameVue because it's quickly becoming a success. I was supposed to be their online DJ but I lost interest lol  

I remember signing up for GameVue but I haven't heard much about it after that. Alot of the Channel 10 players back then video editor or not signed up for it. I think it involved supporting the SF video edit projects in the community.

marstalgic

Rank 0
marstalgic
PostedDec 24, 2012 7:38 am
why not sticky this

<CENTER>xfire : sxemars</CENTER>

raggsofficialtv

Rank 0
raggsofficialtv
PostedDec 24, 2012 11:39 am
bump it up Smile

<a> </a>

Topic.

Topic.
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:04 am
Tryna find some old school edits.

ProducerKod

Rank 0
ProducerKod
PostedDec 31, 2012 6:11 am
USF Traxx is under PCBox not Artificial Animation Smile

greensimon5

Rank 1
PostedDec 31, 2012 6:25 am

Topic.

Topic.
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:04 pm
ProducerKod wrote:
USF Traxx is under PCBox not Artificial Animation Smile  

Oh I was wondering when you'll finally visit Aeria Smile

ProducerKod

Rank 0
ProducerKod
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:52 pm
I'm always here but I have a bug with chrome where I can't post replies to the forum. Too lazy to open other browsers just to post a reply Sad