C.estLaVie

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Charity/Give-Away! (search for helpers)

help with this event to give a player from MP deserving of a great award
(I apologize in advance if this isn't too pretty, this is my first time posting here and I thought this would help me get the word out quicker)

Hello players of Monster Paradise, I'm Belen (also known as Deja in the mobile game) and I want to start a charity/give-away to give one (or two) deserving players a little reward. I've seen many help others as they are just starting out the game, or just all around being a great person to the community...but I need your help. I am searching for 3-5 fairly active players with different techniques and talents.
"What kind of talents could you possibly have in this game?"
TONS.
I've seen many people with great strategizing techniques that helps them always get the most out of their trades, or tab battlers whom always know the secret to releasing that monster in no time! This is exactly what I'm looking for in these helpers;

Someone who's easy to talk to and understands other players.
A tab-battler whom can easily get an inferno by scouting and battling.
A trader, one who knows how to get the most battle brews out from any trade (nectars even!)

Etc. etc...the list goes on for what I need. Those are the main 3, but I want to hear more of your skills and talents! Don't be afraid to boast about what you can do on MP either, I want to hear your skills.

The reasons why I need your help is to gather as many monsters and battle brews or nectars to achieve an Ultra Rare to hand out to the deserving player of the communities choice. We will allow the players to vote for whom they believe is the greatest player, and by that I mean the nicest, most helpful all-around. Donations from other players would be wonderful, and of course I will reward those who help me out on this deed. There's really no reason as to why I want to do this, other than to make someones day...to reward someone who deserves it.

Contact me through message or however this works out (first time on this, ahh!) and I will ask you a few questions and you explain to me why you want to help as well, so on and so forth...

Later information on event will be posted when my helpers are found..yay! Very Happy
Advertisement

C.estLaVie

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:33 pm
come on you guys, there's gotta be someone who cares out there too...right? Sad

AmazingKain123

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 7:57 pm

ok

I'll help

Posted By Aeria Mobile

dragon10699

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2012 11:31 am
My friend T3RM1NAT0R could use some help.

Invite ID: pr29U6b