debkeates

Rank 0
debkeates
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Game Sage

StPoort
Really! that sounds very personal, correcting something 5 months later..come on now...
Advertisement

br2cuddle

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

game sage

STpoort
When I began playing golden age, StPoort was there for me to ask my questions too and help me out the best he could. He did not get upset with me when I started, he was very nice and calm. And believe me, there were a lot of questions. As of today on WC he was helping out new people trying to get them started with their games. I would really like to see that he make GS. I think that he is very knowledgeable when it comes to golden age and I do believe with his knowledge that he has been playing this game for quite along time. GO POORT GO

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:28 am
To be quite honest the best type of candidate for a GS would be someone like Fearless or Barrt. I only bring those names up because they instantly come to mind. Nonetheless we need one that knows all the highly advanced parts and the simplistic at the same time.

P.S. I highly doubt that Fear or Barrt would want the GS position,but it was merely to give an idea of the type of knowledge that would be ideal. We need a GS that can assist New players and try to push for the availability of certain items in game simultaneously.

poort33

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2013 3:16 pm
barrt was a [gs] and no longer wants to be fear does not want to be at all

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedJan 13, 2013 12:37 am
it was merely a basis of the type of player that I think would be ideal. Those just happen to be the first 2 to come to mind

Bm1n

Rank 0
Bm1n
PostedJan 19, 2013 12:47 pm

StPoort

GameSage
Well I joined in October last year, straight into Golden Age as my first (and currently only Aeria Games game). I'm in my 4th decade, and wouldn't describe myself as a n00b to online games, albeit a n00b to this one!

Did the usual, signed up, ran around a lot, didn;t achieve a great deal, and just joined a random alliance. Happened to ask a question in world chat for some advice and up popped a PM from StPoort with the answer. We got chatting, and for a period of a few weeks I bombarded him with messages of "how do I?" "what does?" and the usual new-starter questions. And it appeared that never was a question too trivial to answer, he always had the time for me, and i cannot stress how helpful he was.... may i reiterate, i wasnt in the same Alliance as he, but this appeared to matter not, he just helped me on my gaming way.

I think those who have stated that he's not impartial have not experienced the same side to him as me, and whilst I cannot answer for them, I can speak for me. StPoort certainly made my inception to the game a smooth one.... and since then, rarely is there a day i do not log in.

StPoort.... thank you and you get my vote.

(By the way, just before the detractors jump all over this, yes I am now in the same alliance, this is nevertheless nothing to do with StPoort, I was seduced by a different guild member and was coincidence that it was the same one as StPoort.)

kearnog

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Who should be [GS]

I would like to vote for Demigod of prime. He holds his fingers when he should and is very helpful to even the newest of players! He is very politically correct and never rude to people who show respect!

poort33

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:45 pm

GS app

hey guys have we still no word on the [GS] applications yet

Lord_Heronaden

Rank 0
Lord_Heronaden
PostedFeb 01, 2013 7:38 am

Request for Game Sage application #9168877

I have completed steps 1 and 2 as requested.
My In-Game name is: VanZen
The server I call home is: Katrissa

For this segment of the application I will just repeat what I said in the first half of the application process.

I believe the the position of Game Sage is to imply the up most attention on the condition of the servers activity as far as game play goes for the players enjoyment, focusing on putting others before myself, putting a stop to cheating and exploits, giving help where needed, reminding player of the terms of service if necessary and just over all making sure the players have a good experience in the land of Iris. I am fairly positive there will be more to it then that but at this point that is what I intend to do if selected for this position.

Thank You for your time and consideration.

Lord_Heronaden ~ VanZen ~ lvl 91 NS

alexvanwezer

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Game Sage

U will be the best i know
I was new and didnt know what to do till i meeted u. u helped alot and told me alot u are just an amazing person and i think u should be a Game Sage cause u earn it Wink