poort33

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 6:54 pm
steps 1 and 2 done

StPoort

Titans

a good GS should be experienced and knowledged about the game but more importantly should be there to support and encourage the new players far to many of whom leave before they have time to know or enjoy the game
Advertisement

debkeates

Rank 0
debkeates
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Game Sage

StPoort
I think StPoort would make an excellent GS as he knows the game well and has traditionally been very helpful with all the new people I see in world chat, many just ignore these poor souls and they quit before they ever find out how much fun this game really is. I give him a huge thumbs up for all those times when I needed help and he was there for me.

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:39 pm   Last edited by serasocial on Jan 06, 2013 11:22 pm. Edited 1 time in total

St Poort
I would not be comfortable to have him in this position because he would not be supportive all players which seems to be important part of being a GS. He has a history of holding grudges and being short in temper and lashing out before getting all the facts. I would not be confident that if I had a question it would be answered and have to go to another GS.

banebrown

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Game Sage

StPoort
I have been playing Goldenage since closed beta and have known StPoort almost from the beginning. I believe he would make a great game sage due to his passion and desire to help people. StPoort always takes time to respond when people ask questions or just say hi. He is friendly and enthusiastic as well as knowledgeable and considerate. Many people already know him by name and many know him by reputation, but all must say he is exciting to deal with and would make an engaging game sage.

vampofval21

GameSage: Aeria Browser
vampofval21
PostedJan 06, 2013 9:58 pm
serasocial wrote:
I would not be comfortable to have him in this position because he would not be supportive all players which seems to be important part of being a GS. He has a history of holding grudges and being short in temper and lashing out before getting all the facts. I would not be confident that if I had a question it would be answered and have to go to another GS.  

Thank you for giving this feedback - might you specify which applicant you are referring to?

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Poort
I was speaking about StPoort

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 6:49 am
i know poort from the beginning and i know he can have temper issues. but he is also one of the best friends you can have in this game. very helpfull indeed.

dont we all have temperissues sometimes. we are humans and we all do. so give the guy a brake and think about all the good stuff he has done for GA. always willing to help the new guys. and thats important as GS.

debkeates

Rank 0
debkeates
PostedJan 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Game Sage

StPoort
vampofval21 wrote:
serasocial wrote:

Thank you for giving this feedback - might you specify which applicant you are referring to?  

Thrice/Catherda = serasocial has a personal axe to grind against StPoort so her opinion is not going to be fair or impartial based on the needs of others in the game. StPoort has a great reputation for helping new people and always trying to answer their questions. He is a genuinely kind person with a great deal of knowledge to offer players of all levels.

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Re: Game Sage

StPoort
debkeates wrote:
vampofval21 wrote:
serasocial wrote:

Thrice/Catherda = serasocial has a personal axe to grind against StPoort so her opinion is not going to be fair or impartial based on the needs of others in the game. StPoort has a great reputation for helping new people and always trying to answer their questions. He is a genuinely kind person with a great deal of knowledge to offer players of all levels.  

I think Poort is a great guy but as i said before I do not feel comfortable having Poort as a GS. This isn't because I have an axe to grind against Poort, really the issue between me and Poort is mostly on his side. I just roll with the punches. I really would not be comfortable that the answer I be given would be correct. I also would feel if an issue came out I would not get the proper assistance from Poort. I also have received wrong information from Poort . It has caused me to spend the last 5 months correcting. I have also had other people come to me with what do I do now in correction from information from Poort.

MIQUA1

Rank 0
MIQUA1
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:17 pm

gs

STpoort,as gs
i've known stpoort from the first day this game started . I've lost in battle and won in battle with him . If not for him ,i would NOT be the fire templar MIKESALL . He has helped me more than ANY of your gs staff now in place . I think he would make a great gs!..........BURNEM ALL SORTEM LATER..............MIKESALL Smile

in the game of life, there are no timeouts .