ShapeSky

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Game Sage Application Step 3

Ive known Star for, what, 2 years almost Wink? She's helps me with all the hard boats that most ppl wouldn't let me join. She is ALWAYS active and shes smart, responsible, and makes friends easily! Star would b PERFECT for GS! She has my support.
Advertisement

AnimeIzzyLuv

Rank 0
AnimeIzzyLuv
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: Game Sage Application Step 3

GS reply to Stardusk~From AnimeIzzyLuv
.Dark.Maiden. wrote:
I have completed step 1 and step 2.

Game: DDTank EN
In-game name: Stardusk
Server: Cerberus

Game: Crystal Saga EN
Server: 1

Game: Wartune EN
Server: 1

Aeriagames is like a school. The G.M.s are the Office Administrators, the G.S.s are the teachers, and the players are the students.
We reminds them of the rules, teach them how to respect everyone, and give them advice whenever they have questions. We are bridge between the students and the admins, hence the bridge between the players and the G.M.s...
A teacher reminds their students the rules, the do's and don't. :3 They give detention like the G.S.s gives warnings, and if a student does not take that warning, the principal gives them suspension, like a G.M. bans them. And if they made a serious offence to the school, they will be expelled. Just like G.M.s permanently bans players.
The school makes new events for the students to enjoy school more like Aeriagames makes events for the players to enjoy more the games they play.
Every GS have their own way to stop a player from breaking rules, some could bribe them with cookies (which I can not say no to x.x cookies are too good >w<) and some publicly state the rule in a horn/trumpet (in DDTank) by aiming the person without offending him/her.
When i was a little kid, I always wanted to try being a teacher and I hope being a GS could give me this experience to complete little childhood dream.~ ^-^
I hope that my little text comparing Aeriagames to a school makes it a little less boring to read. o:  

Stardusk is one of the first people i think of when i need help with something. She is always willing to help someone whether she knows them or not. She is pretty skilled at this game and loves to have fun in her battles. She does the right thing and tries to help when there is trouble. She is also pretty strong. She really wants to be a GS and she works really hard for it. She deserves it <3

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedMar 08, 2013 9:05 pm
I would like to add, saying an applicant wants to be a GS really bad or is nice/fun to be around, etc does not really give the GM's real reason(s), on why this person should be a GS. GSes should have an active forum/shoutbox and in-game support, they should know there way around the forums like the back of their hands, they should know the game to some extent as well. Just saying someone wants to be a GS because they think they can help or because they are nice and such, does not make someone game sage material, they should at least show they are capable, by helping out all the time, not just when they submitted their game sage application or when a GM is watching. Overall please if you are going to give feedback its ok to say someone is nice/etc but it would help them if you included some actual feedback, that could help the GM's on their decision making.

.Dark.Maiden.

Rank 2
.Dark.Maiden.
PostedMar 08, 2013 10:23 pm
toxictrauma01 wrote:
I would like to add, saying an applicant wants to be a GS really bad or is nice/fun to be around, etc does not really give the GM's real reason(s), on why this person should be a GS. GSes should have an active forum/shoutbox and in-game support, they should know there way around the forums like the back of their hands, they should know the game to some extent as well. Just saying someone wants to be a GS because they think they can help or because they are nice and such, does not make someone game sage material, they should at least show they are capable, by helping out all the time, not just when they submitted their game sage application or when a GM is watching. Overall please if you are going to give feedback its ok to say someone is nice/etc but it would help them if you included some actual feedback, that could help the GM's on their decision making.  

Everyday, I put a task to look at forums at least twice! I do know DDTank like the back of my hands :3 with my experience in DDTank for a year and a half I can answer any question related to the game.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 08, 2013 10:33 pm
.Dark.Maiden. wrote:
toxictrauma01 wrote:

Everyday, I put a task to look at forums at least twice! I do know DDTank like the back of my hands :3 with my experience in DDTank for a year and a half I can answer any question related to the game.  

You can also try being more active in forums (helping because you want to, not because you feel obliged to, as that's always a plus! Back on topic though :/

mili71

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Game Sage application

I have completed steps 1 and 2

DDTank-HoneySpark-Cerberus
DDTank-HoneySparkx-Pegasus

Being a GS is like a job, the G.M.s are like your boss, and a G.S. is being the worker. Your new boss decides to hire you, (you become a G.S.) or he/she can say no (you don't make the cut).

Also in the workplace you have clients (the DDTankers). If you don't please the clients, they will leave. You have unfulfilled your duty as a worker. You may or may not get a second chance, either way, you don't want to take any chances.

This is what a being a G.S. means to me, helping out, solving problems, answering questions. All of that is necessary in a job. All of that, is what I thing being a successful G.S. is all about. Not just being kind, but by solving problems and helping out. This, is what I think a G.S. is. I hope you'll consider my application.

Thank you for reading.

mili71

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Hmmm...(lol)

I agree, being a G.S. may seem fun, but saying things like," Please let me be a G.S.or a G.M.,I'll be soooo good at it."(I mean, I've had my share of doing that, trust me,) but don't beg, that only implies that you may not be cut out for the job, you may be making yourself look immature, you may abuse or take advantage of the privilege G.M.s may give you.

.Dark.Maiden.

Rank 2
.Dark.Maiden.
PostedMar 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Re: Hmmm...(lol)

mili71 wrote:
I agree, being a G.S. may seem fun, but saying things like," Please let me be a G.S.or a G.M.,I'll be soooo good at it."(I mean, I've had my share of doing that, trust me,) but don't beg, that only implies that you may not be cut out for the job, you may be making yourself look immature, you may abuse or take advantage of the privilege G.M.s may give you.  

I don't really know how you see me begging. May I ask how i sound immature? x.x and if I ever abused power, I would like someone to tell me. -gives cookie- I'm sorry if I sound offending >w<

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:06 pm   Last edited by KatKat1231 on Apr 19, 2013 5:07 am. Edited 1 time in total
1. I have completed Steps 1 and 2
2. DDtank-♫Kät¥♥Lövê♫-Cerebus

DDtank-WiDEAwaKE101-Cerebus

DDtank-KatyPerry125-Cerebus

Wartune-KatyLove-Server 1

Call of Gods-KatyLove-Server 8
3. I think that a good GameSage reminds players that they are just normal players who dedicate themselves to improving the overall gameplay of other players. They remind people of the rules when they "cross the line", but do it in a friendly manner. GameSages should be nice and caring, but overall, are just like any other player.

KITTYLOVE999

Rank 0
KITTYLOVE999
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:58 pm
1 i have completed step 1 and 2
2 ddtank LOVEISLIFE cerebus
3 they are their to help other no matter what the problem is. they will show that they are friends with all no matter who they are. they will stay with in the limits.their not just their for all the rules their their to play as well so that the stronger they get the more they could help.

[/URL]