devastatore88

Rank 0
devastatore88
PostedMar 08, 2013 3:36 pm

gs application

support stardusk
Star, I've known you since i start play in 2.6,you are the most helpful, nice and polite,I know you can fulfill all of a GS' responsibility. Go for it, you have my whole support
Advertisement

Psychonstep

Rank 0
Psychonstep
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Support

I think rye would be a perfect GS Very Happy just like saiyuki Very Happy maybe she will do better Very Happy haha let's support her (:

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ShapeSky

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: GS Application.

Rye, I've know u for like months but it has felt longer than that. You have always helped me with boats even when I was weak. You are the nicest person and friends with EVERYONE. You would make a great GS!

urfriend001

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Amnesia

I think Amnesia would be a great GS , she helps everyone if you ask her for help ^^ . I think it would be great having her as GS =) I SUPPORT AMNESIA <3 Very Happy

M.F

myvanyo

Rank 0
myvanyo
PostedMar 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Re: support to .Dark.Maiden.

Dark Maiden is right and she knows a lot of things about ddtank ^.^

masuraofire

Rank 0
masuraofire
PostedMar 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Re: Game Sage Application Step 3

.Dark.Maiden. wrote:
I have completed step 1 and step 2.

Game: DDTank EN
In-game name: Stardusk
Server: Cerberus

Game: Crystal Saga EN
Server: 1

Game: Wartune EN
Server: 1

Aeriagames is like a school. The G.M.s are the Office Administrators, the G.S.s are the teachers, and the players are the students.
We reminds them of the rules, teach them how to respect everyone, and give them advice whenever they have questions. We are bridge between the students and the admins, hence the bridge between the players and the G.M.s...
A teacher reminds their students the rules, the do's and don't. :3 They give detention like the G.S.s gives warnings, and if a student does not take that warning, the principal gives them suspension, like a G.M. bans them. And if they made a serious offence to the school, they will be expelled. Just like G.M.s permanently bans players.
The school makes new events for the students to enjoy school more like Aeriagames makes events for the players to enjoy more the games they play.
Every GS have their own way to stop a player from breaking rules, some could bribe them with cookies (which I can not say no to x.x cookies are too good >w<) and some publicly state the rule in a horn/trumpet (in DDTank) by aiming the person without offending him/her.
When i was a little kid, I always wanted to try being a teacher and I hope being a GS could give me this experience to complete little childhood dream.~ ^-^
I hope that my little text comparing Aeriagames to a school makes it a little less boring to read. o:  

Everything thats said by Dark Maiden is pretty right on, and should be able to share her knowledge with everyone around Smile

shadowabsol

Rank 0
shadowabsol
PostedMar 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Support Dark.Maiden. xD!

I think Stardusk knows a lot about Aeria and DDTank Very Happy
She'd make a good G.S., reading all about her description, she'd be awesome x3

<a></a><br><a>GIFSoup</a>

MiuGumie

Rank 0
MiuGumie
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Game Sage Application

Final Step
1. i have completed steps 1&2

2. DDTank MelodieMi-Cerberus

3. What do i think a good game sage does? . A good game sage always help other's when a game master is not around or when there's not a game sage there to answer the question. A good game sage never reveals information such as privacy info and things that shouldn't be discussed in the chat box or the game chat box. Game Sage follow rules that are to be followed and agree's to the rules of being a game sage. A game sage is a person that helps others that are in need. they try to help out as best as they can and try to make your life easier. They go to the fourms and try to answer back questions that are requested by others in need. Game Sage are volunteers that help out the community so that when people are in need thats when Game Sages are for ~.

Kimkar

Rank 0
Kimkar
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Support

Amnesia Is A caring girl. I think she will make a great GS. Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

OliviaZ_35484

Rank 0
OliviaZ_35484
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Thank You for the Support :)!

Aw, Those are sweet things to say! but I think we need to ease up a little!! I don't want people being spammed by this, I thank you for your support of me though, It's quite touching! Smile