gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 16, 2013 8:29 am
* Pat Pat Tiff*
- Want some whip cream? Very Happy
But anyway, Yes this Thread is for the purpose to applying for the Game Sage Program and Giving feedback of players who apply.
-However, I have a request. Everyone, the purpose of this thread is to build up and improve the community am I not correct? Then let's have a more... how do we say it in English O-o... Constructive?... Yeah Constructive feedbacks that are going to build up a player. I think it is important to encourage a person on what he did right and help them out with what they are still missing. I think it would be better if we bring up both the problem and a solution to it. In my opinion, the feedback aren't really for the G.M Very Happy They know everything Very Happy. I think the feedbacks are for the players so that they can put more effort into what they are missing and become a great Sage Very Happy. Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling, don't stone me Very Happy
P.S I suggest we kidnap sdsdssdsds and make her/him one of our sage as well Smile He/her is suer helpful everywhere on Aeria, not just browser and I think it would be great if we can convert that energy and use it selfishly for browser only hehehehe =)
Advertisement

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:23 pm
Please keep feedback on sages exclusive to what they do/do not contribute to the community. People have posted their concerns/praises and the Browser team will take it all into consideration. There doesn't need to be a prolonged back and forth.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 17, 2013 6:07 pm
PaperSpirit - No. This guy applied for DKO and then decided he didn't want to play any more because he didn't like the game. Wasted the GM's time, and has also been the centre of a lot of controversy and drama. Would be nothing but a liability, and seems to just be after tags.

<center></center>

bmy1

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 5:05 am
Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
Completed step 1 and 2 Smile

DDTank - ✰Stella✰ - Centaur

I wanna become a GS because there are a lot of germans with low english knowledge.
I try to explain them as much as i know about the game as my english is good enough to explain them. Also helping is fun to me. And the most important thing for me, to tell ppl whats the most important thing in ddtank is.. just to have fun

Donīt need a "tag" to help ppl. But just wanna let ppl recognize me faster so i can help faster Razz

jrtaker15

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Game Sage Application

Game Sage
1. Step 1 and 2 completed

2. Centaur - Jrtaker

3. I think that a GS keeps order and keeps players safe. They also keep players in line and trouble makers out, making the game fair and without trouble. GS also have alot of dutties like keeping tabs on the server, looking for bugs and weird actions.

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Game Sage Application

1. I have completed Steps 1 and 2.

2. Big Head Bash: Symphony
DDTank:
Cerberus Server Main: Symphony♬
Serpent Server: Merlot
Centaur Server: Capricorn♑
Crystal Saga (S1): Cynthia
Wartune Server 1: Cynthia

3. I think a game sage should be a person who logs on about almost every day to see how everyone is doing, and if anyone needs any advice or help, he/she should be able to provide it, or refer them to writing a ticket. Since people log on on different times, if a game sage is not online, how would people be able to ask for help, unless they're on for a whole day. Some players just don't have the time to be on for that long.
I also think that a game sage helps whoever asks, even if the person is just starting out, and is open minded. They are polite and can sympathize with the players, as they were also once players. Game Sages are leaders, but they should not act like they are the center of the world, because they are only leaders if the players respect them.
I think that game sages also have to give constructive advice and not just state to follow the ToS, or stop spam because some players would try to be smart and do the opposite. All in all, I think a good game sage has to be able to handle problems that arise in a manner which would not cause more chaos.
A good game sage would also remind players what events are going to happen or is starting because some players do not read forum. A great game sage would give their time in promoting the game by providing help to the newer players, who are usually the ones who are prone to quit before they fully understand the game, which, in a way would help promote the Aeria Community.

JuwanR_80700

Rank 0
JuwanR_80700
PostedJan 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Support Faarietail and Nicole_P05538

I support Nicole_P05538 and faarietail, first because i've known both of them for half the time i've been playing DDTank which is pretty long. They're both always willing to help any guildmates or just any other player and they're always online and almost never go offline for 2 days or more. Even when i had low forts they were always willing to help me with just about any boat no matter what it was, and i think they would both make great GS's. Very Happy

brianthomaas13

Rank 1
brianthomaas13
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:11 am
qh0 wrote:
I have completed steps 1 and 2.

2-Alhasan-Cerberus-DDTank
Alhasan-Centaur-DDTank
dontkil-Apocalypse-GoldenAge
dontkil- channel 2 -Wolfteam

3-I think I would be a good Game Sage because I always try to help other players with all I can,I enjoy helping others to resolve things that they didnt know how to do them before or to answer to their questions.I think helping others is best thing I can do as a Game Sage. I am one of the most active players that you will ever meet, spending an average of 5 hours on Aeriagames.com I can definitely be helpful. I like to talk on the shoutbox, forums, and in the game itsself.
Thank you for your consideration, qh0

I really dont think you should consider this person GameSage material at all. First of all he is completely underaged, and is very un-mature for this very important role.

CrayonTek

Rank 0
CrayonTek
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:29 am
1. I fully completed steps 1 & 2.

2. CrayonTek-Cerberus-DDTank
Crayon-First-Wartune

3. I believe a Game Sage's duty is to enjoy helping out new players with their questions and answer any unresolved questions that current players may have. They must also help keep the game/shout box safe and clean so everyone can enjoy playing. Thank you for considering my application and possibly sorry for taking up any time. ^^

s3bbi

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 10:09 am

GS

&#10032;Stella&#10032;
many people i know complained about ✰Stella✰ . heīs only looking for his personal advantage in game to be best and so on. i wont trust him. he wont talk in seriously way with people and would ban randomly. he said to others he only cares on people who can help him leveling and getting strong fast. no good one for GS Sad

thats why he said he dont cares about the tag! just want rights to ban and so -->