PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedJan 09, 2013 3:54 pm
gummybear23 wrote:

-.- what about dk online >_> You are gonna betray dk? (<---- tk, careful, extremely dangerous)  

DK was not for me; as much s a wanted to get into it, I couldn't. Anyhoo not so much betraying as i have already gave mah farewells down yonder as i would have left regardless of applying here again.

:3

<a></a>
Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:45 pm

DK was not for me; as much s a wanted to get into it, I couldn't. Anyhoo not so much betraying as i have already gave mah farewells down yonder as i would have left regardless of applying here again.

:3  

Well, looking forward to spam the brain out of u Smile))

aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:33 pm
I trust Paperspirit as a GS in DDTank as he is quite active there and knows the rules of the game. He did a great job before and will do a great job again. ^-^

aqualily8

Rank 0
aqualily8
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:52 pm
I have completed steps 1 & 2. Smile

DDTank:
Server- Cerberus
1. aqualily8 ****Note**** I Only Use This Account
2. aqualily8poo
3. ADGJ
4. soccerstar6

I think a good GS would help others in need, and is willing to give up their time when someone is in trouble, answer questions & is friendly to everyone.

zingzag24

Rank 0
zingzag24
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Game Sage Application

I have completed step 1 and 2 of the GS applications.

My In Game Name (IGN) for:
DDtank server centaur:Zing
Eden Eternal server Diamond and Sapphire :Zing

A good GS would help all those who are in need at anytime. They also correct the ones who are against the ToS by giving them warnings. A Game Sage also help GM by assisting them at need.
GS makes players comfort on shoutbox and in game.

Positioning

Rank 0
Positioning
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Game Sage Application

Spreading the nerdy cheer~
Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does

I have completed steps one and two.
DDTank-Avory-Cerberus
DDtank-Anory-Cerberus (But I use Avory as my main. I have 3 others from the other server merges, they mean nothing to me.)
Golden Age-Avory-Titan
Crystal Saga-Avory-?
I have also played Eden Eternal, under the name of Matoro, but I haven't played in a while due to my computer performance being too low to withstand all of the things going on.
[Paragraph Time!]
I think a good Game Sage worries about all of the members of Aeria and looks out for their safety while helping them to better understand the game. Heck, it doesn't even have to be the game, it could be something like where do I post on the forums for this or how do I report something. Game Sages are willing to help when they aren't doing something already for the site/game. Game Sages focus a tiny bit on order but they really make sure that every is enjoying themselves while playing the game. If someone needs help working on a task or challenge, the GS will help whether it's their job to or not. They look out for the welfare of all of the members and try to keep the game clean from people who don't follow the rules that the GSs (and good samaritans) enforce.

~ I applied to be a GS about 6 monthes, and in a week I'll be a year below the actual age I need to be to actually be a GS. I hope this won't be a big handicap on me, seeing as how I'd love to work alongside of the GSs/GMs of Aeria.
I've also been playing since S2 with simple hiatuses here and there, and I've been a well-known member since S2 and the merge between S1 and S2.

Mudkips.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedJan 13, 2013 11:16 am
I don't typically give feedback on other games' applications, but since I was told PaperSpirit was applying here, I have to.

Considering we were on the same team for a "little bit", I noticed he didn't really contribute anything to the team while he was on DKO. If that was because he didn't "click well with the game" like he said, he shouldn't have jumped ship to us in the first place before applying here for Browser/DDT. That does nothing but reflect poorly on himself. Not to mention the whole leak dramallamas that happened the last time he left the GS team before DKO. So I have rather negative views on this applicant.

Will edit this post as necessary if I see other peeps applying that I know or recognize.

aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:55 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
I don't typically give feedback on other games' applications, but since I was told PaperSpirit was applying here, I have to.

Considering we were on the same team for a "little bit", I noticed he didn't really contribute anything to the team while he was on DKO. If that was because he didn't "click well with the game" like he said, he shouldn't have jumped ship to us in the first place before applying here for Browser/DDT. That does nothing but reflect poorly on himself. Not to mention the whole leak dramallamas that happened the last time he left the GS team before DKO. So I have rather negative views on this applicant.

Will edit this post as necessary if I see other peeps applying that I know or recognize.  

First off, it seems that you have a personal vendetta against PaperSpirit. To talk badly of him without good cause just makes you look bad. I did a "little" forum searching of his contributions to DKO and found these:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1807321
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1655979

Just because he lost interest in the game, mind you before OB has even come out, does not mean he is or would not be a good GameSage. He doesn't seem to be flaky to me as he has played DDTank on almost every server since it was released here. If you were to ask any of the "veterans" of DDTank or Aeria community, 95% would say PaperSpirit(A.K.A. Nurse), is a good guy and always helps his fellow gamers.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 14, 2013 2:14 pm
aharvey23 wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:

First off, it seems that you have a personal vendetta against PaperSpirit. To talk badly of him without good cause just makes you look bad. I did a "little" forum searching of his contributions to DKO and found these:

Just because he lost interest in the game, mind you before OB has even come out, does not mean he is or would not be a good GameSage. He doesn't seem to be flaky to me as he has played DDTank on almost every server since it was released here. If you were to ask any of the "veterans" of DDTank or Aeria community, 95% would say PaperSpirit(A.K.A. Nurse), is a good guy and always helps his fellow gamers.  

This is NOT a thread for arguing who is right and who is wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as it's constructive criticism.

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:48 am
aharvey23 wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:

I am disappointed.

Please DO NOT, argue with other players feedback this thread is for FEEDBACK and APPLICATIONS ONLY, She has the right to post her thoughts and opinions, and as TreishaSempai a veteran of the Game Sage program For Grand Fantasia (Multiple times) and Now DKO, im sure she had to time study Nurse and watch how he contributed to the Community, and if he did or didnt. It is not a "Personal Vendetta" for someone to post their opinions and thoughts on an applicant, it is encouraged for people to voice their thoughts and opinions in this thread, and thats what she did, and you are putting her down for it, saying it makes her look bad, when in reality it does not at all, this is a thread where legitimate concerns/thoughts and opinions are allowed to be posted for the GM's to get a better look at the applicants. In the future please DO NOT Argue with someone's valid thoughts/opinions and concerns and DO NOT Put them down.
Please and Thank you!
Have a nice day!

**THIS THREAD IS FOR FEEDBACK AND APPLYING ONLY
PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE WITH OTHER PLAYERS FEEDBACK, FLAME, TROLL**

Everyone has a right to voice their thoughts/opinions and/or concerns on an applicant.