deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:00 pm
Good luck to all that apply. Remember being a game sage is about being a role model and trying to make the game better.There will be times when things do not go your way.And there will be many responsibilities that you must carry.So take this into consideration before applying. Know what you are signing up for.

Advertisement

Honeybaby123

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 10:26 am

Game Sage Application

I wanna be A Game Sage
1. I did Step 1 and 2
2. DDTank-JennaLoL-Cerberus
3. A good GameSage help players that ave problems or answer their QUestions. Game Sage looks for Players who doing things that are against the ToS and warn them and report it a GM with a screenshot. A Games Sage have to be nice to each other players and users.

*-* ღραηdαнღ *-*

Honeybaby123

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 10:29 am

Re: Game Sage Application

Final Steps :3
Ariakyo wrote:
I have completed steps 1 and 2.

Ayumo-Cerberus-DDTank
Ayumi-Centaur-DDTank
Ayumo-First-Wartune

From my observations, a Game Sage is an active player who helps their follow gaming members to succeed in game.
They support new players in questions they have of the aspects in the game, remind players of the Terms of Service to avoid consequences and give out .
Even though Game Sages are not Aeria employers, regular players, they assist Game Masters with testing out bugs, help maintain game rules, reporting those who are continuously disruptive and aid in feedback/forums.

Since Game Sages may not have abilities as the Game Masters, they are friendly, helpful, and very social able in the game.
Although they will Never ask for any players password!!

Thank you for reviewing this application ^^ and luck to those who plan on becoming a Game Sage as well.  
I Support her because she i s a very nice and good person and can take care of what people doing and she always look for the right . A better Game Sage u can't get Smile

*-* ღραηdαнღ *-*

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 3:35 am   Last edited by faarietail on Jan 05, 2013 10:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total

support Byachan

NicoleP_05538 wrote:
1) I have completed steps 1 and 2.

2) DDTank
Cerberus
Byachan
Pirate Maiden
Jill Turner
Monster Paradise
byachan

3) Game sages are volunteers who willingly give up their own time to help and direct others. Good sages should know the basics of the game and be able to explain it well enough for beginners who have never touched the game to understand.
Although they are normal players, they assist the Game Mods with everything from bugs to promoting events. Commendable sages provide clear answers to variety of questions, stay as the middle man in disputes, and most importantly, assist the players so that they can enjoy their game play. They are respectful of others when helping them and they are not rude when it comes to explaining the rules. Smile  

I met Byachan back when she first started the game, but even as a low level she worked hard to get stronger. She is a dedicated player who learned the rules of the game quickly. Her devotion to her league and friends is the reason why I will fully support her. She has never been banned before, which is an added bonus to why I feel she will make an excellent GS. Sweet as ever, Byachan is a funny and will always be a good friend to all. She will be a great Game Sage and I hope you take my support into consideration.

minna3

Rank 0
minna3
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:14 am

Support for Byachan

:DD
NicoleP_05538 wrote:

2) DDTank
Cerberus
Byachan
Pirate Maiden
Jill Turner
Monster Paradise
byachan

3) Game sages are volunteers who willingly give up their own time to help and direct others. Good sages should know the basics of the game and be able to explain it well enough for beginners who have never touched the game to understand.
Although they are normal players, they assist the Game Mods with everything from bugs to promoting events. Commendable sages provide clear answers to variety of questions, stay as the middle man in disputes, and most importantly, assist the players so that they can enjoy their game play. They are respectful of others when helping them and they are not rude when it comes to explaining the rules. Smile  

Byachan is a commendable candidate for a Game Sage. She is a great person, she's responsible and she's friendly. She's very helpful and bold. I totally trust her with the important role in being a GS. She treats people fairly and is patient ^-^ So go support for Byachan she will help you with your questions and needs !! Very Happy

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedJan 08, 2013 11:01 pm
i completed steps 1&2 huhuhuhu

List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
DDTank-NurseG-Cerberus
DDTank-Nurse1-Cerberus
DDTank-Rhododendron-Cerberus
DDtank-Nurse-Centaur
DDtank-?Nurse?-Cerberus

Wartune-Nurse-1

Big Head Bash- Nurse- us1,eu1

Golden Age-Garland- Titans

Call of Gods-Nurse- 7

Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does
I would have copied and paste what I did last time. But my views have changed a bit, and it was a little too pageant queen for mah taste.

A good game sages helps better the community; and often times defend it. To be honest I have felt a little jaded in the past, but lately I have been running into old friends and making some new ones. I feel its in my best interest to apply at browser once again. Because this is the community i fell in love with, and if GS are there to help better that community then i want to be apart of that.

...all done :3

<a></a>

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 09, 2013 11:21 am   Last edited by gummybear23 on Jan 16, 2013 8:17 am. Edited 1 time in total
PaperSpirit wrote:
i completed steps 1&2 huhuhuhu

List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
DDTank-NurseG-Cerberus
DDTank-Nurse1-Cerberus
DDTank-Rhododendron-Cerberus
DDtank-Nurse-Centaur
DDtank-?Nurse?-Cerberus

Wartune-Nurse-1

Big Head Bash- Nurse- us1,eu1

Golden Age-Garland- Titans

Call of Gods-Nurse- 7

Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does
I would have copied and paste what I did last time. But my views have changed a bit, and it was a little too pageant queen for mah taste.

A good game sages helps better the community; and often times defend it. To be honest I have felt a little jaded in the past, but lately I have been running into old friends and making some new ones. I feel its in my best interest to apply at browser once again. Because this is the community i fell in love with, and if GS are there to help better that community then i want to be apart of that.

...all done :3  

-.- what about dk online?

x_Miicy

Rank 0
x_Miicy
PostedJan 09, 2013 11:33 am
Steps 1 and 2 complete.

List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play:

IGN: Mayu
Server: Centaur
DDTank EN

I speak spanish and english. ^^

I think a should game sage help improve the stay of all players in this game. Helping answer your questions, creating events for them and more.

I think I can help much more because a large part of the Spanish people play here too.

:3

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 09, 2013 11:45 am
[quote="NicoleP_05538"]1) I have completed steps 1 and 2.

2) DDTank
Cerberus
Byachan
Pirate Maiden
Jill Turner
Monster Paradise
byachan
Lol Bya Smile Pirates and Monster aren't browser games Smile) you are applying for browser remember? But anyway. As a Sage, it is somewhat also my responsibility I believe to observe and suggest new generation of Sage to G.M inorder to advance our community. As far as I see in you, I think you are a great person. It is not easy to find a strong person in DDtank who is willing to help new younger players and have a strong communication with them. And guess what, new younger players are in fact the most important players in our community. You try hard all the time to make everyone happy which is wonderful too. The only thing I would recommended is that sometimes, you need to step up for what is right and remind players if they are violating the rules. And that indeed is the hardest part about being a GS. I would like to see you make a stronger image of yourself in the shout box and stand up more for what is right. Looking foward to it.

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedJan 09, 2013 2:19 pm
[quote="gummybear23"]
NicoleP_05538 wrote:

2) DDTank
Cerberus
Byachan
Pirate Maiden
Jill Turner
Monster Paradise
byachan
Lol Bya Smile Pirates and Monster aren't browser games Smile) you are applying for browser remember? But anyway. As a Sage, it is somewhat also my responsibility I believe to observe and suggest new generation of Sage to G.M in order to advance our community. As far as I see in you, I think you are a great person. It is not easy to find a strong person in DDtank who is willing to help new younger players and have a strong communication with them. And guess what, new younger players are in fact the most important players in our community. You try hard all the time to make everyone happy which is wonderful too. The only thing I would recommended is that sometimes, you need to step up for what is right and remind players if they are violating the rules. And that indeed is the hardest part about being a GS. I would like to see you make a stronger image of yourself in the shout box and stand up more for what is right. Looking foward to it.  

hehe sorry my friend told me to put all games I play /sweat drops/
thank you for the advice! I will keep all that in mind Wink