GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:51 pm

[NEW 12/19] Game Sage Application and Feedback Thread

GS Apps/Feedback Information Here!
This thread is part of the GameSage Application process. GameSage is a very public position. We are making this part of the application public, because it is best to know how the community will feel about new applicants BEFORE they are accepted.

An Ideal Game Sage candidate for the Aeria Browser team is one that is active in the forums and plays 2 or more browser games. Aeria Browser Game Sages are most valued when they are very knowledgeable on one or more browser games. Ideal candidates are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and non-judgmental. We're looking for fun, friendly volunteers.

If you have constructive feedback to give on an applicant please reply to this thread with your input. Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. Feedback should not contain personal criticisms  

To apply for the Aeria Browser Game Sage program please follow the steps below

If you have previously submitted a game sage application you will need to fill out this new form

Step 1: Submit a Ticket
  • Go to the Game Support page
  • Select Other as the Subcategory
  • Select the Game you would like to apply for
  • As the Subject please put Game Sage Application
  • As the Message simply state that you are applying to be a Game Sage
  • After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number as you will need it in step 2

Step 2: Fill out the Game Sage Application
  • Go to this Game Sage Application and fill out all information
  • You MUST include your ticket number from Step 1 as this is how we will update you on the status of your application. If you do not include a ticket number you will not be considered for the program.

Step 3: Post a Reply to this Forum Post
  • In this thread click the New Reply button and include the following information:
    1. Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
    2. List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
    3. Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does
  • Once you submit your reply, you're all done!  

• Thank you for your interest in the Aeria Browser Game Sage program! Once you have completed all steps please allow up to 2 weeks to receive a decision on your application. If you have any questions regarding your application please reply to the ticket you submitted in step 2.
    Advertisement

Ariakyo

Rank 1
    Ariakyo
    PostedDec 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Game Sage Application

Final Steps :3
    I have completed steps 1 and 2.

Ayumo-Cerberus-DDTank
    Ayumi-Centaur-DDTank
    Ayumo-First-Wartune

From my observations, a Game Sage is an active player who helps their follow gaming members to succeed in game.
    They support new players in questions they have of the aspects in the game, remind players of the Terms of Service to avoid consequences and give out .
    Even though Game Sages are not Aeria employers, regular players, they assist Game Masters with testing out bugs, help maintain game rules, reporting those who are continuously disruptive and aid in feedback/forums.

Since Game Sages may not have abilities as the Game Masters, they are friendly, helpful, and very social able in the game.
    Although they will Never ask for any players password!!

Thank you for reviewing this application ^^ and luck to those who plan on becoming a Game Sage as well.

Gispykings54

Rank 0
    PostedDec 20, 2012 7:15 pm   Last edited by Gispykings54 on Dec 20, 2012 7:21 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Re: Game Sage Application

Final Steps :3

bloodyshadow-Cerberus-DDTank
    bloodyshadow -Centaur-DDTank
    Wolfteam: channel 2 BloodyShadow
    a Game Sage is an active player who helps their follow gaming members to succeed in game.
    Even though Game Sages are not Aeria employers, regular players, they assist Game Masters with testing out bugs, help maintain game rules, reporting those who are continuously disruptive and aid in feedback/forums.
    Game Sages may not have abilities as the Game Masters, they are friendly, helpful, and very social able in the game.
    Although they will Never ask for any players password!! Prodigy has been a big help in playing wolfteam for me he is there no matter what i ask he is the reason i want to be a GS so i can be like him Smile
    Thank you

qh0

Rank 2
    PostedDec 20, 2012 7:17 pm

2-Alhasan-Cerberus-DDTank
    Alhasan-Centaur-DDTank
    dontkil-Apocalypse-GoldenAge
    dontkil- channel 2 -Wolfteam

3-I think I would be a good Game Sage because I always try to help other players with all I can,I enjoy helping others to resolve things that they didnt know how to do them before or to answer to their questions.I think helping others is best thing I can do as a Game Sage. I am one of the most active players that you will ever meet, spending an average of 5 hours on Aeriagames.com I can definitely be helpful. I like to talk on the shoutbox, forums, and in the game itsself.
    Thank you for your consideration, qh0

bigaguy

Rank 0
    bigaguy
    PostedDec 26, 2012 9:54 pm   Last edited by bigaguy on Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total

n

n
    n

gummybear23

Rank 1
    PostedDec 27, 2012 4:08 am
    Smile Welcome new applicants Very Happy Excited to see u guys here :> Good luck becoming a game sage Very Happy

sinarp

Rank 2
    PostedDec 29, 2012 11:13 pm
    1. I have completed Steps 1 and 2.
    2. My Character is

Star☆Lonely - Cerberus - DDtank

A Game Sage is a volunteer who has experienced the game themselves. The game sage are one of the most valuable players of the game. They are the Encyclopedia of a History Class. Whenever they are needed, They should be able to jump to the rescue and answer Any questions that are asked. They should also be active in playing as well as a teacher of the game. Playing will help them gain experience so that they can show New players how to do what they need to learn. Although this is all good, the real mission of a Game sage is to balance the game out. They should be here to report any missing links or any minor errors of the game. They need to be helpful in any way possible to help better the game instead of bringing it down. They should be able to work together with fellow sages or with the players to fix the game to make it the best experiences of their life. This is what i believe a game sage should be.

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
    hiyahaibye
    PostedDec 30, 2012 12:32 am

Game sage Applicatio!!

I have completed Steps one and two. Wooo!!!

Game : DDTank
    Character : Skae
    Server : Cerberus

Game sages to me are players who are always on the ready to assist any player in need. They might seem as a portal to the Game Masters to players. To me, they are community volunteers. no one forced or asked them to become a game sage. they simply felt as it was they thought they had what it took to become. They are also very brave. They try their best to remain calm under any situation. I hope you will take my application under consideration =)

hiyahaibye

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
    NicoleP_05538
    PostedJan 02, 2013 1:29 am   Last edited by NicoleP_05538 on Jan 04, 2013 4:59 pm. Edited 3 times in total
    1) I have completed steps 1 and 2.

2) DDTank
    Cerberus
    Byachan
    Pirate Maiden
    Jill Turner
    Monster Paradise
    byachan

3) Game sages are volunteers who willingly give up their own time to help and direct others. Good sages should know the basics of the game and be able to explain it well enough for beginners who have never touched the game to understand.
    Although they are normal players, they assist the Game Mods with everything from bugs to promoting events. Commendable sages provide clear answers to variety of questions, stay as the middle man in disputes, and most importantly, assist the players so that they can enjoy their game play. They are respectful of others when helping them and they are not rude when it comes to explaining the rules. :)

DDTstarz

Rank 0
    DDTstarz
    PostedJan 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Game sage application

I have completed steps 1 and 2

my accounts are:

SwiftKiller-Centaur-DDTank
    MASTERZZ-cereberus-DDTank
    TITANIS-serpentDDTank

I think a good Game Sage will help anyone at any means necessary! They take time away from their games to chat in the shout box, or help people in the forums. Whenever someone is in the need of help, a Game Sage is there! They are very active players, on everyday! They can ask ANY question, and even if a game sage doesn't know the answer to that question, he goes looking for the answer, all to please the community. Game Sages never brake the rules, they enforce them and report any bad behavior to the GMs for further punishment. And THE MOST important they are the nicest and easiest to talk to people in ALL of AeriaGames!