BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:15 am
Ahahahahahaha ... Thats what i am doing am gonna make ppl gtfo themselves !!! ... n idc who u are or how u play ... Dont just QQ about iT !!

Advertisement

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:23 am
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Ahahahahahaha ... Thats what i am doing am gonna make ppl gtfo themselves !!! ... n idc who u are or how u play ... Dont just QQ about iT !!  

lol funny kid. yesterday u were like omg unbalanced game QQ.
today u are im so pro best score ever with se and tats omg i bring unbalance to the game

BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Hi guyz ... The main point of this topic is, Many people have just one question running in their minds about '' When Is The Balance ?? '' .. I say why ask ??.. When we ourselves can balance the game .. The only things we all AP users should do are :-

1. Try not to nade 200 hp users even if your forced to do .. This will prevent others not to rage at you..
2. Play fair vs a sniper guy .. Dont throw nade at him just to save yourself ..
3. It is not necessary that if you have dragon tatto set GL , then you only wolf ? Just to increase your kdr ? .. Play fair vs other players too.
4. Why not appreciate any non AP player if he kills you ? ..instead of raging at him..
5. If your the cause of unbalancing a room..Why not go out remove armour and join it back ?.. Wont cost you more than 100 Gold and loss right ???(which you can afford) ..
6. If you have ESTR or MSD, is it necessary that you should spray with it even on non AP users ??..
Well guyz if you agree to this .. Write your IGN and say that you will support .If possible give reasons ...

---------------> BlooDyUniQ  

To

BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Title Says It All Very Happy ...

I Wolf everyone with my Gragon GL set + Christopher SE ...
Hope All You QQers EnjoY my Unbalance Very Happy

Yea such an hypocrite kid

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:56 am
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:

today u are im so pro best score ever with se and tats omg i bring unbalance to the game

BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Hi guyz ... The main point of this topic is, Many people have just one question running in their minds about '' When Is The Balance ?? '' .. I say why ask ??.. When we ourselves can balance the game .. The only things we all AP users should do are :-

1. Try not to nade 200 hp users even if your forced to do .. This will prevent others not to rage at you..
3. It is not necessary that if you have dragon tatto set GL , then you only wolf ? Just to increase your kdr ? .. Play fair vs other players too.
4. Why not appreciate any non AP player if he kills you ? ..instead of raging at him..
5. If your the cause of unbalancing a room..Why not go out remove armour and join it back ?.. Wont cost you more than 100 Gold and loss right ???(which you can afford) ..
6. If you have ESTR or MSD, is it necessary that you should spray with it even on non AP users ??..
Well guyz if you agree to this .. Write your IGN and say that you will support .If possible give reasons ...

To

BL00DYKiLL wrote:

LOL dude thats wat i was trying to do .. but i became the noob just because i tried balancing ... Now i show who is the noob By unbalancing !! my point ... and it was not yesterday .. it is since 1 week
!!

wolfpee

Rank 0
wolfpee
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:18 am
attention seeking lvl 1000^^

<a>Photobucket</a>

DeZey

Rank 2
DeZey
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:18 am
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:

BL00DYKiLL wrote:

To

BL00DYKiLL wrote:

LOL dude thats wat i was trying to do .. but i became the noob just because i tried balancing ... Now i show who is the noob By unbalancing !! my point ... and it was not yesterday .. it is since 1 week
!!  

you are not making any point by acting like the problem. it only confuses and frustrates people.
"OMFG noob nader!" *throws nade and kills the same person* <-- example of your action.

Just go away.

w0lfg0tn0life2

Rank 2
w0lfg0tn0life2
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:21 am
Nice score,

let players QQ Wink

<br> <marquee><a>Karma Karma Karma :DDD

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedDec 19, 2012 2:43 pm
If u really want to balance the game, u would not do this thing !!!

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedDec 19, 2012 3:18 pm
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
and hes proud of it. uber pathetic  

^

and change your siggy. It makes me dizzy... Rolling Eyes

BodiesInFlight

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 6:09 pm
I've had better without AP, and i think alot of others here have as well.
All a post like this is gonna do is make people flame on you.
But if you are proud of your score then good for you!

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:54 pm
It's pathetic that he's actually PROUD of ruining other teenager's fun and games.

How low can you sink?

How absolutely worthless do you have to feel about yourself before you start attempting to dominate and monopolize other peoples' fun to feel good about yourself?

All I can say is this is incredibly disappointing, and I feel quite bad for someone like this who doesn't even understand the basic concepts of equality and fairness.