Author Message

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
1845
Location
Lifting in Saudi Arabia
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:45 am

Best DM Score Ever :D :D

Title Says It All Very Happy ...

*** i said Before i am going to unbalance the game ....
This is one Example ..
I Wolf everyone with my Gragon GL set + Christopher SE ...
Hope All You QQers EnjoY my Unbalance Very Happy


Advertisement

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
Joined
08 Dec 2009
Posts
4036
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:22 am
Great figures, although it would have been good if you didn't use the Gold Dragon Set.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
Joined
20 Sep 2012
Posts
626
Location
Quebec, Canada
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:39 am
and hes proud of it. uber pathetic

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger

sanjayvishal

Rank 3
sanjayvishal
Joined
22 May 2010
Posts
1116
Location
A Dark Ro0m in India
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:44 am
Best Player in the world!
/100000x Sarcasm...

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3847
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:57 am
...........................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
...................................,

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1596
Location
East Blue France
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:57 am

Re: Best DM Score Ever :D :D

BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Title Says It All Very Happy ...

*** i said Before i am going to unbalance the game ....
This is one Example ..
I Wolf everyone with my Gragon GL set + Christopher SE ...
Hope All You QQers EnjoY my Unbalance Very Happy

 
Just played against you and u did the same thing to me!

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
1845
Location
Lifting in Saudi Arabia
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:26 am
Sorry Folks But u guyz made me do this ... I wanted a Balance no one cared and called me noob ... So why only i care ... Since that i Took a Promise that i am Going to UnBalance the game at any Point !!!!! I still have more things to unbalance and i will do ....

This is your fault thats making me do this .... !!!!

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
Joined
20 Sep 2012
Posts
626
Location
Quebec, Canada
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:37 am
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Sorry Folks But u guyz made me do this ... I wanted a Balance no one cared and called me noob ... So why only i care ... Since that i Took a Promise that i am Going to UnBalance the game at any Point !!!!! I still have more things to unbalance and i will do ....

This is your fault thats making me do this .... !!!!  

aww kid need excuses to fake his kdr and boost his ego. go ahead, be as noob as u want, but gtfo of this forum with your shiity ss

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
1845
Location
Lifting in Saudi Arabia
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:05 am
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Sorry Folks But u guyz made me do this ... I wanted a Balance no one cared and called me noob ... So why only i care ... Since that i Took a Promise that i am Going to UnBalance the game at any Point !!!!! I still have more things to unbalance and i will do ....

This is your fault thats making me do this .... !!!!  

aww kid need excuses to fake his kdr and boost his ego. go ahead, be as noob as u want, but gtfo of this forum with your shiity ss  


ahahahahahaha ...kdr ? dude idc about kdr !!! go see my profile .. And btw you are nobody to say me get out of this forum !! ... n btw read this .. i wanted this but no 1 cared !

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1833449

Read it all and tell me who cared ?

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
Joined
20 Sep 2012
Posts
626
Location
Quebec, Canada
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:12 am
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Sorry Folks But u guyz made me do this ... I wanted a Balance no one cared and called me noob ... So why only i care ... Since that i Took a Promise that i am Going to UnBalance the game at any Point !!!!! I still have more things to unbalance and i will do ....

This is your fault thats making me do this .... !!!!  

aww kid need excuses to fake his kdr and boost his ego. go ahead, be as noob as u want, but gtfo of this forum with your shiity ss  


ahahahahahaha ...kdr ? dude idc about kdr !!! go see my profile .. And btw you are nobody to say me get out of this forum !! ... n btw read this .. i wanted this but no 1 cared !

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1833449

Read it all and tell me who cared ?  

i wont lose my time at reading bs. and ur right : nobody cares, so u can gtfo

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: