Wayzata wrote:
who cares?
hue, because i dont
yGaaz wrote:
Or quit...you want it?  

Yes please
the "hekker" rate will prolly go down
Just sayin, don't bite me  

The aeria games, or at least should care!  

Unless you guys raise enough money to donate to aeria with a complaint letter.
YOU are not getting a SA server.
Get that in your empty head, you guys have already tired, made a facebook page etc etc
If you don't like how AeriaGames does business quit the game.
You are also forgetting the FACT that Aeria has over 15 individual games that they have to maintain, push updates, workers, other game servers. See what im saying?
Advertisement

xKonsta

Rank 2
xKonsta
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:21 am
compared with the NA and EU players, SA is nothing.
A server is costly and they're not going to do it for 500+ players.

sLCommander

Rank 0
sLCommander
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:28 am

Re: South America Server ! Aeria Hear US !

Declaration of a Brazilian player.
freeza.ava wrote:
'' Justice for all, South America server ''

Who's complaining about the game and everything, knows nothing ... you do not know how tired we are with that high ping, the famous unreg shot ... South America opportunity, recognition, like any player, we have the right to participate in major tournaments, play against the best teams and above all, play a fair game.

I'll be honest, when Aeria began to control the game, I felt more welcomed, I felt that you are trying the best to everyone, new Anti-Cheat, a team of GM and GS closer of the players, a closer connection with the community, listening suggestions, this is great, keep it up for sure it will grow positively the community.All that can change, for better.

I play AVA since beta, all the years that passed, I got tired of looking at the best clans in UAVA and I inspire them. I have enough experience in the game, I thought I could reach the level of them, but how? With what opportunity? There is no other FPS free like AVA, is a great game, very balanced, considering many other games that are P2W (pay to win). .. is a
game that needs a lot of competitiveness, strategy, positioning and teamplay. Do not take into account the big leagues, because my clan and I are Brazilians, we can not participate because of our ping, and it's a shame, because really, if it had a better organization, a recognition by most players in SA. I'm sure if we had a server installed here, and you gain a
lot, there are many people looking for a fair and balanced game without lag ... I only ask this, try to listen to us, give us a chance.

'' On behalf of all South America, we need justice for all, we need competition, we need more opportunities for championships, we want to have low ping, Aeria hears us! ''

Note: That's my opinion and surely the majority of Latinos. - MechaFreeza  

South America Server now Aeria! PLEASE !

Aeria do what you propose! And you increased gains with the game!

Be fair and honest!

We would like to compete in tournaments, you can participate simply...

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:32 am
lol.. ofc a server in Brazil would be idéal ping wise.. The cultural shock ofc is a different matter, but I'm sure we can all get along? Personally I find the stereotypical gamer " BR " kind of amusing.. the waves of rage / happiness is funny Smile

iSubstantial

Rank 0
iSubstantial
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:46 am
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
lol.. ofc a server in Brazil would be idéal ping wise.. The cultural shock ofc is a different matter, but I'm sure we can all get along? Personally I find the stereotypical gamer " BR " kind of amusing.. the waves of rage / happiness is funny Smile  

HUEHUE
OMG hask hask I reprot yu GM ban yuo fevar!! Chams al of temm chams!! Reprot Reprot fdx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PjrTOjxjxk

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:50 am
lold.. don't forget this pearl xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLSAZeRzY4Q

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:51 am
Why do you want a SA server if you can't tell the difference between US and EU?

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:59 am
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
lold.. don't forget this pearl xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLSAZeRzY4Q  

I would say we need an AVA version but that is almost exactly how it goes down in any game.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

hokagedecao

Rank 0
hokagedecao
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:04 pm

South America Server!

I Agree!
A server would be great South American! Make available a package of translation in Portuguese! A.V.A and a Brazilian game!

sLJohnny

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:35 pm
Aeria hear us!!!
BlocK ALL South America IPs!!!
!!!

pze natural skill