freeza.ava

Rank 1
freeza.ava
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:32 am   Last edited by freeza.ava on Feb 07, 2013 8:26 pm. Edited 8 times in total

South America Server ! Aeria Hear US !

Declaration of a Brazilian player.
'' Justice for all, South America server ''

Who's complaining about the game and everything, knows nothing ... you do not know how tired we are with that high ping, the famous unreg shot ... South America need opportunity, recognition, like any player, we have the right to participate in major tournaments, play against the best teams and above all, play a fair game.

I'll be honest, when Aeria began to control the game, I felt more welcomed, I felt that you are trying the best to everyone, new Anti-Cheat, a team of GM and GS closer of the players, a closer connection with the community, listening suggestions, this is great, keep it up for sure it will grow positively the community.All that can change, for better.

I play AVA since beta, all the years that passed, I got tired of looking at the best clans in UAVA and I inspire them. I have enough experience in the game, I thought I could reach the level of them, but how? With what opportunity? There is no other FPS free like AVA, is a great game, very balanced, considering many other games that are P2W (pay to win). .. is a
game that needs a lot of competitiveness, strategy, positioning and teamplay. Do not take into account the big leagues, because my clan and I are Brazilians, we can not participate because of our ping, and it's a shame, because really, if it had a better organization, a recognition by most players in SA. I'm sure if we had a server installed here, and you gain a
lot, there are many people looking for a fair and balanced game without lag ... I only ask this, try to listen to us, give us a chance.

'' On behalf of all South America, we need justice for all, we need competition, we need more opportunities for championships, we want to have low ping, Aeria hears us! ''

Note: That's my opinion and surely the majority of Latinos. - MechaFreeza

Link of SA Server in Facebook > https://www.facebook.com/SASERVER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement

brkaoz1

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:41 am
Aeria hears us!!!!!!

yGaaz

Rank 0
yGaaz
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:50 am
I agree

yGaaz

Rank 0
yGaaz
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:53 am

Majority of Latinos  

I1992I

Rank 3
I1992I
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:54 am
also agree, It's not fun playing with a high ping
And it also isn't fun playing against a high ping..

ign: Retardian & lIKIl

duvsqss

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:00 am
High ping you perceive to delay the enemy die, and some are unreg. Help us Aeria. Thank You

yGaaz

Rank 0
yGaaz
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:01 am
Exactly even affect other players ...

yGaaz

Rank 0
yGaaz
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:02 am
Not to mention the discrimination they suffer! It is not legal to enter a room and read "BR BR, AFF lagger lagger"

iDeadlySushi

Rank 3
iDeadlySushi
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:17 am
They made a petition for this on the ijji forums, and the GMs said it would've been done if we had like 5000 votes. We hit like 7000+ and they never even adressed the matter.

I1992I

Rank 3
I1992I
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:22 am
iDeadlySushi wrote:
They made a petition for this on the ijji forums, and the GMs said it would've been done if we had like 5000 votes. We hit like 7000+ and they never even adressed the matter.  

didn't there used to be a south american server where no one ever played?

ign: Retardian & lIKIl