Rank 2
PostedJan 30, 2013 8:40 pm
Morticia79 wrote:
corky420 wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
corky420 wrote:
No offcourse they didn't...if they did you wouldn't be lauging Smile  

nah pags never hit me for 1.3k before one wit helm. they changed it a bit  

wonder why they didnt put anything about it in patch update :/ thus far i didnt think they implemented anything for class balancing only that they are workin on it lol yeah right ...HOLDS BREATH Razz.....GASPS FOR AIR  

And how long have they been working on that?......... Don't worry if you hold your breath for too long you will simply pass out and start breathing on your own again. It's the body's way of prevent idiots from killing themselves. Although I'm sure that if you deprive your brain of oxygen for a lengthy period of time it will result in brain damage. Perhaps that is what happened to Stern.... hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Male, where's Lambish? He keeps saying he's coming back. However, he hasn't graced me with his presence yet. Tell him to quit talking smack and show up so I can get my Lamb fix!  

i went into a coma once from lack of oxygen...

Check yourself before you wreck yourself
Advertisement

corky420

Rank 2
corky420
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:34 am
Morticia79 wrote:
corky420 wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
corky420 wrote:
No offcourse they didn't...if they did you wouldn't be lauging Smile  

nah pags never hit me for 1.3k before one wit helm. they changed it a bit  

wonder why they didnt put anything about it in patch update :/ thus far i didnt think they implemented anything for class balancing only that they are workin on it lol yeah right ...HOLDS BREATH Razz.....GASPS FOR AIR  

And how long have they been working on that?......... Don't worry if you hold your breath for too long you will simply pass out and start breathing on your own again. It's the body's way of prevent idiots from killing themselves. Although I'm sure that if you deprive your brain of oxygen for a lengthy period of time it will result in brain damage. Perhaps that is what happened to Stern.... hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Male, where's Lambish? He keeps saying he's coming back. However, he hasn't graced me with his presence yet. Tell him to quit talking smack and show up so I can get my Lamb fix!  

He is.around but working a lot and working on other in game projects...I did talk with him and he is comming back..? When who knows>.> and I'm sure if they acctually.did something with resist it would have been posted and QQ D upon with.the quickness to.the.tune of. 200 pages by now. Lol. Hope they leave it alone and give us 2-1. Mwahahaha..QQ

To Tiny ...def comming to canta heard some great things about the zone and currently working on a set to try it out ..see yas soon Smile

TwekTwek

Rank 1
TwekTwek
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:22 am
sexymarcus69 wrote:
*invades thread* so if u guys are upset with how things roll...bump up a notch and come to canta and live where pvp is pvp and not relient on a buncha nossers and costume users(we dont allow that **** in our zone cuz real pvpers dont need noss) and all that matters is some skill and half decent gear (yeah maxed is noticible but not so much cant be killed) now end your QQ lol....*runs off with his beer in hand*  

*tackles and steals beer* mmmm nice ^^