Ichibod

Rank 2
Ichibod
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:29 pm
QQ ~has been staring at s2, GreenMousie and ILucyan nossed and camping a raid full of nub lities,while Rackel heals his little heart out making sure pvp is dead and trying to figure out why fury hate pvp so much,, Or could it be four human beings can actually have a lower IQ than a bag full of doorknobs,,
this I have done for about an hour,,
it is,, a metaphysical meditation ~ QQ

Love the QQ thread Very Happy

Advertisement

TwekTwek

Rank 1
TwekTwek
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:03 pm
Ichibod wrote:
QQ ~has been staring at s2, GreenMousie and ILucyan nossed and camping a raid full of nub lities,while Rackel heals his little heart out making sure pvp is dead and trying to figure out why fury hate pvp so much,, Or could it be four human beings can actually have a lower IQ than a bag full of doorknobs,,

Mehh they cant risk loosing the troll to the lites:P

Morticia79

Rank 1
Morticia79
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:34 pm
corky420 wrote:
Morticia79 wrote:
_zukia_ wrote:
QQQQQQQQQQ

Male dont love me

QQQQ  

It's okay Evil. I love you! <3  

Ahhh!!! ASEMA!!!!<3. How r u hun long time no.see..and I do love Grey she.is my fav healer:)
Karma for.ju both@--}---  

I'm great darling. How are you? And yes, you have seen me. I've been hiding on a priest. O.o

Grey is not a healer. She is a pretty fighter in a dress! I saw her laying the smack down on a few Fury and I had to run for my life. She's scary at times!

RIP my Lamby. I love you.

Ichibod

Rank 2
Ichibod
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:56 am
TwekTwek wrote:
Ichibod wrote:

Mehh they cant risk loosing the troll to the lites:P  

XD

elsenorjj

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:37 pm

lol

muuuahahahahah
ill be there soon !!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile))))))))

_zukia_

Rank 1
_zukia_
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:40 pm
spamming starts in 1...2..3. i miss you lambe <3

Morticia79

Rank 1
Morticia79
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:51 pm
_zukia_ wrote:
spamming starts in 1...2..3. i miss you lambe <3  

hahaha! The king of emote spamming! Oh how I have missed that! And I have missed my Lamby as well. <3

RIP my Lamby. I love you.

Undefined_Chaos

Rank 1
Undefined_Chaos
PostedJan 24, 2013 5:08 pm
Hi!
I was in pvp the other day and didn't realize my emotional stress had run out so I lost my abillity to QQ. If anyone picked it up, please give it back. Or if anyone knows who has it please ask him/her to return it. I would appreciate it.
ty

o_o ...on second thought... who ever has it can keep it...

corky420

Rank 2
corky420
PostedJan 25, 2013 6:39 am
Hurray for QQs lol hurry up lambishhh !! Where you been call me I don't have your # . As far as nub picking both sides are guilty. Wish they release more costumes. I could use another 9k hp to handle all the ganks....haters :...or is it lovep haha jk I nub love you all. Qnd will trade 1 for 1 all day nub or other wise....its the only way to get a kill these days balanced pvp doesn't exist anymore and wont until people get ovr themselves ..have a nice day Very Happy

.absthegod.

Rank 2
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:14 am
lol come back lamb i think I pvped against you once before merge but u werent bad for a pag when resist was fked up

Check yourself before you wreck yourself