corky420

Rank 2
corky420
PostedDec 19, 2012 6:43 am

1-15 QQ's

Have an issue..Grab a tissue :'(
Time to shed our diapers children. Why not use the pvp thread for constructive means of making pvp work for everyone...erm positive and and cooperatively. Its is a "PVP" thread after not a cry baby central..
So here is a thread for your meanial gripes and nonsense. Further more pvp isn't about anyone person its about us all good pvp takes more then a hot head or two on ego.trips..get over yourselves and back to the game. If you don't like to die go make a rec toon and pve on map one..it will be more your speed. Bashing other players. Does not make.up for.your own short.commings but rather only makes you look like a foolish nub who started playing. Yesterday. ...just sayin Very Happy

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

sakiri92

Rank 4
sakiri92
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:01 am
it wasnt me! o.o

Posted By Aeria Mobile

corky420

Rank 2
corky420
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:09 am
I'm not singlingout anyone or any faction onz Smile this for everyone... I realize its pvp and we are to fifht eachother bit I miss the days when pvp was fun and we all worked together to make it that way..would like.to see. Thise days return Smile

DeVour...

Rank 0
DeVour...
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:11 am

QQnKeepPlayin

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:18 am
bish please.

smd

corky420

Rank 2
corky420
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:59 am
QQnKeepPlayin wrote:
bish please.

smd  

Haha opinions vary..however I am not the one hiding behind a spare account. Very Happy <3

_zukia_

Rank 1
_zukia_
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:11 am
QQQQQQQQQQ

Male dont love me

QQQQ

Gwise1

Rank 0
Gwise1
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:24 pm
corky420 wrote:
I'm not singlingout anyone or any faction onz Smile this for everyone... I realize its pvp and we are to fifht eachother bit I miss the days when pvp was fun and we all worked together to make it that way..would like.to see. Thise days return Smile  

+1

CWarrior71

Rank 2
CWarrior71
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Re: 1-15 QQ's

corky420 wrote:
Time to shed our diapers children. Why not use the pvp thread for constructive means of making pvp work for everyone...erm positive and and cooperatively. Its is a "PVP" thread after not a cry baby central..
So here is a thread for your meanial gripes and nonsense. Further more pvp isn't about anyone person its about us all good pvp takes more then a hot head or two on ego.trips..get over yourselves and back to the game. If you don't like to die go make a rec toon and pve on map one..it will be more your speed. Bashing other players. Does not make.up for.your own short.commings but rather only makes you look like a foolish nub who started playing. Yesterday. ...just sayin Very Happy  

+1

I've been trying to get everyone back on topic in the "1-15 PvP" thread, but sadly nobody seems to care anymore. It's just the same typical people with their childish back-and-forth bashing (you know who you are). Rolling Eyes

takedacake

Rank 2
takedacake
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: 1-15 QQ's

CWarrior71 wrote:
corky420 wrote:

+1

I've been trying to get everyone back on topic in the "1-15 PvP" thread, but sadly nobody seems to care anymore. It's just the same typical people with their childish back-and-forth bashing (you know who you are). Rolling Eyes  

But the forum pvp is more uber than the in game pvp Sad