Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Maybe its better this way?

for the players
You know I got to thinking lately that maybe it could be a potentially good thing that its taking lime this long to come out, the reason I say that is because look at us we've all been in forums sharing our ideas and thoughts and getting to know one another and I think thats good because that in itself ensures a really friendly community in lime when it comes out because everyone knows each other and were all good friends and we all want to have a good time while playing this game ^^ what do you guys think?
Advertisement

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:10 pm
You're forgetting that we aren't going to be the only ones playing it when it does open, not by a long shot. And even now, not everyone is completely friendly with each other.

I make no Rupaulogies.

Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:11 pm
Picchuu wrote:
You're forgetting that we aren't going to be the only ones playing it when it does open, not by a long shot. And even now, not everyone is completely friendly with each other.  

while that may be true I do think that this is a good thing I mean no matter where you go theres bad apples but the people Ive met so far in the lime forums are really great people you included ^^

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:40 pm
I kinda agree with both of you it's like 1/2 and 1/2 ^^ Yeah the since the games taking so long I've meant so many new people over the fourms here and on other sites and I can't wait to be able to play Lime with them and see how their presonalities grow their Characters. Alot of us are getting to know one another and even if we may not know everyone personally we can say oh I've seen her/him blah blah,so this small community sould be,if not sightly tight knit to a piont.Yet as Picchuu said we'er kind of a very very small part of this game soon to be community,so saying that it's going to be friendly is only something we can wait and see even here there's a few people I can do without but really even the people with bad tempers and the meanies help to make the community it be awkward with a bunch of only friendly mannered people.x3

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

fuzzycarpet

Rank 0
fuzzycarpet
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:06 am
Maybe it's because I'm a massive lurker but I still don't really like any of you. If anything, the amount of time I've spent waiting and checking the game has made my personality a tad or three more abrasive. (and yes this could be construed as my own fault for wasting my time here)

EVERYONE IS GOING TO MAKE FRIENDS WHETHER THE COMMUNITY SUCKS OR IS SUPER CLOSE-KNIT.

/thread

She had rings on her fingers and bells on her shoes~

MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
PostedDec 19, 2012 4:55 am
fuzzycarpet wrote:
Maybe it's because I'm a massive lurker but I still don't really like any of you. If anything, the amount of time I've spent waiting and checking the game has made my personality a tad or three more abrasive. (and yes this could be construed as my own fault for wasting my time here)

EVERYONE IS GOING TO MAKE FRIENDS WHETHER THE COMMUNITY SUCKS OR IS SUPER CLOSE-KNIT.

/thread  

It's okay, I'll love you no matter what. c: