RosaLucida

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:02 am
Hiya,
I was wondering if your guild hosts any guild parties for temple of the lost gods. I've only been able to reach lvl 25 in CB due rl, and so I'm completely unknown to this place. As healer in other games I've learned from experience that joining random parties will end up in a catastrophe 99% of the time, (and ofcourse the healer always gets the blame) so I always seek a guild who are willing to lvl up together. It's much more enjoyable to lvl up if you know you got people you can trust your back to. Wink

Oh, I forgot to say I'm a lvl 28 shadowmage, but I should be able to reach lvl 30 soon enough.
If there's anything more you want to know about me, I post a topic in the guild section that I'm seeking for a guild where I explained some more about me and what I'm looking for. It should be to the middle or the bottom of the page. It can't be too hard to find.
Feel free to ask anything not explained in my topic.

Hope to hear from you!
Advertisement

tonimikhaela

Rank 0
tonimikhaela
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:51 am
what is your level requirement guys?

pat_m69

Rank 0
pat_m69
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:31 pm
No lvl requirement

pat_m69

Rank 0
pat_m69
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:33 pm
RosaLucida wrote:
Hiya,
I was wondering if your guild hosts any guild parties for temple of the lost gods. I've only been able to reach lvl 25 in CB due rl, and so I'm completely unknown to this place. As healer in other games I've learned from experience that joining random parties will end up in a catastrophe 99% of the time, (and ofcourse the healer always gets the blame) so I always seek a guild who are willing to lvl up together. It's much more enjoyable to lvl up if you know you got people you can trust your back to. Wink

Oh, I forgot to say I'm a lvl 28 shadowmage, but I should be able to reach lvl 30 soon enough.
If there's anything more you want to know about me, I post a topic in the guild section that I'm seeking for a guild where I explained some more about me and what I'm looking for. It should be to the middle or the bottom of the page. It can't be too hard to find.
Feel free to ask anything not explained in my topic.

Hope to hear from you!  

We do a lot of temple grinding/questing together, we too like to know that the person beside you is capable of holding their own

RosaLucida

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:32 pm
Great! I would like to join the guild if possible. Smile

pat_m69

Rank 0
pat_m69
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:33 pm
Pm Nitty, and we'll get you invited

Xardas42

Rank 1
Xardas42
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:11 am
As Nitnam mentioned, there is no level requirement, just a willingness to help one another in game. There is no short supply of members willing to hack & slash their way from level 1 through level 6 in the Temple. Where there's gold & loot, we'll usually be found. lol

Thank you for your interest & I hope to join you in the Temple of the Gods. Twisted Evil

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:29 am
Razor!! I didn't know beast was your new name. XD

Just a friendly note, if you have any game questions or need help with a certain class/build, don't be shy in asking me either through whisper or mail, I'd be glad to help.

yancrocker

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 6:25 pm
bump Smile

iTzSeyeko

Rank 0
iTzSeyeko
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:15 pm
Hey guys, My name is Dylan, Im 20 years old, I just recently started playing this game and would love to join this guild and get some help and how to get better..

Imma Felynx Shadowmage

I'm looking for a nice friendly helpful guild that doesnt mind helping me grind some quests and pve and just all around get better