Magician2011

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Dont miss out!

Seriously if you are a casual gamer who wants to have some fun and enjoy the game with some other great guys then come over and join us. I for one am always busy with school and exams but I still enjoy playing games and am not forced to play if I have problems in real life. Pure and SuperSayin great to see you here and we'll see you on the battlefield Wink. Again join us we have alot of rum left over from Kingdom Heroes. Razz. Plus you dont wanna miss out on watching Sarge or Rubarb drunk Wink
Advertisement

Xardas42

Rank 1
Xardas42
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:31 pm

New guild section

A new guild section in forums DOES deserve a "bump"! Twisted Evil

kuikodo

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 4:40 am
how do I join?

Xardas42

Rank 1
Xardas42
PostedJan 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Guild Update

kuikodo wrote:
how do I join?  

I have updated the guild info on the original post. PM one of the available officers listed. Good luck & have fun in Dragon Knights. Very Happy

Thoreac

Rank 0
Thoreac
PostedJan 22, 2013 5:38 pm
Looked through your guild website & I will be looking for you guys online tonight!

Just droppin ya a line and a bump Smile

<br>Spoken as a man playing a (large breasted) cat-woman in a virtual world

Xardas42

Rank 1
Xardas42
PostedJan 28, 2013 6:04 pm   Last edited by Xardas42 on Feb 01, 2013 3:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Guild

In response to the players here seeking an English speaking guild with RaidCall, we have that. As far as "Mature" goes ... which definition? Our ages range from Teens to 40's & span a lot of interests. We joke around a lot in game & discuss many topics. We enjoy using RaidCall when grinding in dungeons & participating in PvP. Our goal is to NOT take the game too seriously as that would ruin the fun.

That said ...

If that is what you mean, then you must be level 20 & a member of the Realm Eos. As for our RaidCall, you can find our ID here.

good Luck & Enjoy the game. Wink

yancrocker

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:51 am
bump + representing with new sig Smile

JosephStright69

Rank 0
JosephStright69
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:52 am

Looking for EoS Guild

Lv. 30 Paladin
IGN: SinLord
R/L Name: Joe

Hi, I'm looking for a friendly guild to join. My main character is Lv30 Paladin(EoS) with most skills on 2nd tree unlocked and 3 or 4 on 1st tree so far. I usually solo but it's getting a bit nerve-racking in "Temple of Lost Gods" when I get 5+ mobs at once on me lol. My GF and I play together some but I'm more the grinder then she is, thus the Lv difference between us. She is building a Healer Class toon, but she not intrested in Guilding yet. She is Lv22 and wants to reach Lv35-40 before joining a Guild.
I am 40+yrs old and have gone back to school to get my high school and then a course, so I'm usually on around 4PM Atlantic Standard Time(-4hrs) and play for most of the evening. I read the description of your guild I thought kool that's the kind of guild I need, a group that doesn't take the game too seriously.
I will be looking for one of the listed guild members this evening when I log on.

G-Luck and Happy-Hunting

SinLord

yancrocker

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 12:11 am

Re: Looking for EoS Guild

Lv. 30 Paladin
JosephStright69 wrote:
IGN: SinLord
R/L Name: Joe

Hi, I'm looking for a friendly guild to join. My main character is Lv30 Paladin(EoS) with most skills on 2nd tree unlocked and 3 or 4 on 1st tree so far. I usually solo but it's getting a bit nerve-racking in "Temple of Lost Gods" when I get 5+ mobs at once on me lol. My GF and I play together some but I'm more the grinder then she is, thus the Lv difference between us. She is building a Healer Class toon, but she not intrested in Guilding yet. She is Lv22 and wants to reach Lv35-40 before joining a Guild.
I am 40+yrs old and have gone back to school to get my high school and then a course, so I'm usually on around 4PM Atlantic Standard Time(-4hrs) and play for most of the evening. I read the description of your guild I thought kool that's the kind of guild I need, a group that doesn't take the game too seriously.
I will be looking for one of the listed guild members this evening when I log on.

G-Luck and Happy-Hunting

SinLord  

Whisper "Beast" or "Nitty" or even me "PVE" and someone will get an invite to you ASAP ! Smile

Xardas42

Rank 1
Xardas42
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Re: Looking for EoS Guild

Lv. 30 Paladin
yancrocker wrote:

Whisper "Beast" or "Nitty" or even me "PVE" and someone will get an invite to you ASAP ! Smile  

Welcome to all our new members. It's good to see the population continue to grow & hopefully we can move to more organized activities(ie. PvP). Be sure to make use of the Temple raid parties to advance your toon. Cya all in game and remember to always have FUN! Wink