paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 03, 2013 11:50 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
paintbaler01 wrote:
Is either GS gonna give feedback this time around ?  

Yes it was stated earlier. I think they're waiting until app deadlines close more than likely which is next monday at 11:59 pm I believe?  

I know they said they were going to im just saying last time they posted the feedback everytime someone applied and just kept editing it

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)
Advertisement

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 1:43 am
paintbaler01 wrote:

For Flareous and iDerz, they're busy in RL Sad
For me my friend's wedding is Saturday, I under a moment of insanity accepted to be a brides maid so it's been a bit hectic. I'll do my best to get some feedback out after Sunday.
Unless someone else would like to swap with me and stand in 3 inch heels for 3 hours, I'll do feedback while you stand in my place. Smile

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:41 am
Fairner wrote:
paintbaler01 wrote:

For me my friend's wedding is Saturday, I under a moment of insanity accepted to be a brides maid so it's been a bit hectic. I'll do my best to get some feedback out after Sunday.
Unless someone else would like to swap with me and stand in 3 inch heels for 3 hours, I'll do feedback while you stand in my place. Smile  

Hahaha no thank you after Sunday works just fine so you still have to do both Wink

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedJan 04, 2013 4:00 pm   Last edited by KikkiForever on Jan 04, 2013 8:57 pm. Edited 1 time in total
-delete, sorry flare =)

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJan 04, 2013 6:53 pm
please move non feedback conversations to another thread. thanks.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

deathsall

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Lassuarium

Lassuarium is really helpful. My questions was finally answered, thanks to Lassuarium. i was having some question about the game (Eden Eternal), and Lassuarium was really helpful.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedJan 08, 2013 3:42 pm
paintbaler01 wrote:
Fairner wrote:
paintbaler01 wrote:

Hahaha no thank you after Sunday works just fine so you still have to do both Wink  

My Aunt passed away on Christmas, and for the past few weeks, I've been depressed and busy in real life. I'm sorry for the delay.

JalepenoSauceee

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:30 pm
iDerz wrote:
paintbaler01 wrote:
Fairner wrote:
paintbaler01 wrote:

My Aunt passed away on Christmas, and for the past few weeks, I've been depressed and busy in real life. I'm sorry for the delay.  

Sorry to hear iDerz. Hope you feel better. Also, hope you relieve all the stress from work and that incident.

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:32 pm
iDerz wrote:
paintbaler01 wrote:
Fairner wrote:
paintbaler01 wrote:

No need to be sorry I am sorry for your loss Sad

austonpollock

Rank 0
austonpollock
PostedJan 13, 2013 7:30 pm

explanation

help?
hello this is pollock and i have asked for a explanation on why i am not qualified and rated poor?