GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:17 pm   Last edited by GMMochi on Jan 17, 2013 8:43 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Game Sage Application feedback thread.

Be truthful and nice.
.::Feedback::.

Please post your CONSTRUCTIVE feedback for applicants here!
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:25 pm
this thread is for feedback only!!!

all applications should be directed here: -Application Thread-

good luck to all applicants.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:31 pm   Last edited by Flareous on Jan 04, 2013 7:59 pm. Edited 13 times in total

Flareous Gamesage Applicant Feedback Overview

Introduction to my Feedback
NOTICE: This is my Personal Feedback for the 4th generation Gamesage:Aeriamobile Applicants. This does not reflect the rest of the current Gamesages and Gamemasters opinions on the Applicants. This feedback is used to provide players, Gamesages, and Gamemasters the thoughts, views, and any other information from a current Gamesage point of view into helping accept the best possible candidates to work with the current team. Also this feedback is not the final result of the application process. If you have any issues with any part of my feedback feel free to private message me in regards to the matter. Final Full Feedback will be given to the Gamemasters when the application process closes and they are being evaluated.

Welcome to my Feedback for the 4th Generation Gamesage:Aeriamobile applicants. I am Flareous from the current Gamesage:Aeriamobile team. I have been a member with Aeria Games for almost 4 years and a Gamesage for them for about half a year now. As one of the 2 remaining 1st Generation Gamesages for Aeriamobile, the other being iDerz, I believe that i can use my experience with the team and the community to help with the selection for the new additions to the Gamesage team. I have watched over the applicants over time and i will provide my opinions and input on their applications. Take my feedback as a way of seeing where you stand from a Gamesage point of view. Use the feedback to help improve yourself for the remainder of the application/review process. If you do not get the position feel free to continue working on your flaws and re apply for the 5th generation applications whenever they pop up if you feel you still want to become a Gamesage for Aeriamobile.

As a current Gamesage:Aeriamobile member i will be providing feedback on qualities that i feel all Gamesages should have.
Those qualities are, but not limited to:

• Being active in their respective Aeriamobile game
  • Involvement with the community
  • Helpfulness overall
  • Attitude towards AGE, the Gamesages, and to the community,
  • any anything else i see an feel would make a great quality for a Gamesage.

NOTE: the ONLY quality i will be overlooking this time around is activeness on the AGE forums/shoutbox. That is because of this:

GMMochi wrote:

While we are mostly looking for Game Sages on our forums, we are accepting applicants who do not have a huge forum presence as well.

There will be NO penalty to any players application because of this. Though i will be overlooking this requirement, those who have met this requirement will have an advantage.

Applicants will be assigned one of 4 ratings after their application has been evaluated. Those Ratings are:

• QUALIFIED
  • NEUTRAL
  • NOT QUALIFIED
  • DISQUALIFIED

DISQUALIFIED applications will only be given a reason as to why they are considered that rating. If that player wishes to correct the issue, they can make the changes outlined and private message me for an official corrected rating. If they cannot correct the changes, they can request a detailed feedback evaluation so they can see where they stand anyways.

Ratings can change at anytime without notice depending on anything i see that has had a positive or negative action(s) from that applicant

FINAL WORD: My Feedback is equal to everyone. Friends, Guild Members, and anyone i have had a connection with, positive and/or negative will receive an unbiased rating. DO NOT think that because I am your friend, guild member, or had any positive connections to you that you will be given a better rating. You are being judged by myself from my Gamesage point of view. With that being said Good Luck to all applicants and remember, If you do not make the cut continue being a great member of the community and try again next time.

UPDATE[01.06.13]:due to my busy schedule i have changed my feedback to private. At the end of the application process the GMs will get my input personally. For now i will list the applicant name and their status. If any Applicant wishes for me to do a full feedback please let me know before sunday, January 6th 2013 by 12pm est. via PM here. If you do not PM me asking for full feedback or your message to me is after the alloted time i will not do the feedback you requested. Also tell me if you would like the feedback public on this feedback thread and/or private to your PM box and i will have it processed as fast as i can. I have also added 2 new rankings to my ranking system.

• NEUTRALpositive
  • NEUTRALnegative

where NEUTRAL is simply in the middle the positive and negative add ons will show where in the neutral zone you are. If there is no additional tag then you are simply right in the middle of it all.
Thanks for the understanding and Good Luck to all applicants.

[b]Feedback in Process:

• -none-

Awaiting Feedback:

• -none-

Feedback Completed:

• HugoWyatt/Hugo-Wyatt
  • austonpollock/Pollock
  • dragon10699/Zox
  • AmazingKain123/Kain123
  • dirtydan1995/BBCisKing
  • kiomoro/Kiomoro
  • morin523/Demigod523
  • slogan382/Angry101
  • Gannonomiller/Gannon
  • Rakusen/Rakusen
  • Khaine_RIP/Apooss
  • coughlin/unkown ign
  • bomackin/Bomackin
  • Bfc313/BFC
  • Damy666/Damy-666
  • sdsdssdsds/sevenski
  • MollySmith/mollysmith
  • tsunamiwavess/tsunamiwavess
  • Roreddy04/Roreddy
  • paintbaler01/Reefer
  • KikkiForever/Kikki!
  • kiomoro/Jonkun

~vvvv---*Detailed feedback will be posted on the following post below*---vvvv~

I reserve the right to make any alterations, changes, etc., to any part of this post.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedDec 20, 2012 10:56 am   Last edited by Flareous on Jan 04, 2013 8:12 pm. Edited 4 times in total

Flareous Detailed Gamesage Applicant Feedback

please see above post for details with my update. thanks

Applicant Ratings[as of 01.04.13]:

• HugoWyatt/Hugo-Wyatt: NEUTRAL

• austonpollock/Pollock: NOT QUALIFIED

• dragon10699/Zox: DISQUALIFIED

• AmazingKain123/Kain123: NOT QUALIFIED

• dirtydan1995/BBCisKing: NOT QUALIFIED

• kiomoro/Jonkun: NOT QUALIFIED

• morin523/Demigod523: NEUTRAL

• slogan382/Angry101: NOT QUALIFIED

• Gannonomiller/Gannon: NEUTRAL

• Rakusen/Rakusen: QUALIFIED

• Khaine_RIP/Apooss: QUALIFIED

• coughlin/unkown ign: DISQUALIFIED

• bomackin/Bomackin: NEUTRALnegative

• Bfc313/BFC: NOT QUALIFIED

• Damy666/Damy-666: NOT QUALIFIED

• sdsdssdsds/sevenski: NEUTRALpositive

• MollySmith/mollysmith: DISQUALIFIED

• tsunamiwavess/tsunamiwavess: NEUTRALpositive

• Roreddy04/Roreddy: NEUTRAL

• paintbaler01/Reefer: NEUTRALnegative

• KikkiForever/Kikki!: NEUTRALpositive

I reserve the right to make any alterations, changes, etc., to any part of this post.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedDec 20, 2012 2:29 pm   Last edited by Fairner on Jan 15, 2013 6:06 pm. Edited 5 times in total
GS.Flareous wrote:
NOTICE: This is my Personal Feedback for the 4th generation Gamesage:Aeriamobile Applicants. This does not reflect the rest of the current Gamesages and Gamemasters opinions on the Applicants. This feedback is used to provide players, Gamesages, and Gamemasters the thoughts, views, and any other information from a current Gamesage point of view into helping accept the best possible candidates to work with the current team. Also this feedback is not the final result of the application process. If you have any issues with any part of my feedback feel free to private message me in regards to the matter. Final Full Feedback will be given to the Gamemasters when the application process closes and they are being evaluated.  

Hello to everyone applying or reading this Feedback for the 4th Generation Gamesage:Aeriamobile applicants.
You may ask who in the world is this GS I've never seen before? I'm Fairner aka Chish, so now you know. Smile
I am part of the 2nd Generation of Gamesages picked for Aeriamobile and I have been a member of AGE since Aug 13/4, 2008.
I will be posting my feedback/grades this time around, thank you for all for applying and good luck!

=================================================================================================

Grading Scale: (anyone ever read Harry Potter? Razz )
O - Outstanding
E - Exceeds Expectations
A - Acceptable
P - Poor
D - Dreadful
T - Troll

• HugoWyatt / Hugo-Wyatt: A
  • austonpolock/Pollock: P

I did my reviewing/grading only from Part I of the Game Sage Application, since I feel I am not on Monster Paradise enough to comment on applicants.
    To me personally I would like to see you format your application a bit more, since we are not doing face to face interviews the way your application is formatted to me is how you present yourself, it also shows that you are taking this seriously and not halfheartedly. I also felt that the application itself was bare, yes you answered all the questions however I did not get any information on what you felt you took away from that experience that you feel is beneficial to your application.  

• dragon10699/Zox: D
  • AmazingKain123/Kain123: P
  • dirtydan1995/BBCisKing: P
  • kiomoro/Kiomoro * Jonkun: P
  • morin523/Demigod523: A
  • slogan382/Angry101: P
  • Gannonomiller/Gannon: A
  • Rakusen/Rakusen: O
  • Khain_RIP/Apooss: O
  • Coughlin/??: T
  • bomackin/Bomackin: P
  • Bfc313/BFC: P
  • Dammy66/Damy-666: T
  • sdsdssdsds/sevenski: E
  • MollySmith/???: T
  • tsunamiwavess/tsunamiwavess: P
  • Roreddy/Roreddy: A
  • paintbaler01/Reefer: A
  • KikkiForever/Kikki: E

rkv225

Rank 0
rkv225
PostedDec 20, 2012 7:45 pm
Hi to whomever this concerns, my name Auralia in game and I can't believe I'm the first feedbacker

Anywho onto business.

I've played MP since June 10th and have seen Demigod523 on multiple occasions and I have to say he has been very professional. He doesn't react to negatively to anything even insults but firmly stands for correct principles. He's also funny.

I can say much of the same for Bomackin as well. In every instance I've seen him, he's doing something positive. He professional, kind and courteous.

Both of these applicants are also not greedy and cut throat merchants, they make fair trades that help both parties, and while this is not requirement for applicants, it tells you a little about their characters.

I believe they are responsible enough to hold the positions of game sages based on my encounters with them

Plus both of them are funny.

brittmoseley

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Feedback

Hello GM's I wanted to let you know that Bomackin has been very helpful to me on the message board. I know that is what I am looking for in a GS. Someone who will reply to a thread no matter how trivial it may seem and who will give helpful information, to boot! I think he should be seriously considered.
Thanks... Didatic

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SandisdeeP

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 6:31 pm
My in game name is Deepz, currently leader of the Samsara Guild and I would like to affirm Bomackin's application to be a Gamesage.

I have been on Monsters Paradise for at least 5 months and have had the pleasure of working with Bomackin as part of my previous guild. He is very helpful to others, honest and is always friendly when dealing with others. In addition to being very active, he is very enthusiastic about the game and so whether his application would be successful or not he would still remain to be a great asset to the Monsters Paradise gaming community.

Deepz

bomackin

Rank 0
bomackin
PostedDec 22, 2012 6:37 pm

GS Applications!

This is Bomackin here! Just wanting to give a little input on a few of my fellow GS Applicants.

I want to say I have had the opportunity to work with BCCisking and I know him to be a trustworthy player,willing to help out and I have had great experiences in working with him.

Also,Demigod523 looks like an awesome guy! I have not had much personal interaction with him, but everything I have heard has been great!
Also, from his application, I have learned we have a lot in common! We both do after school programs in elementary schools and do other "camps" with younger kids.From my personal experience, I know that these can be quite demanding and require excellent personal skills and focus. If I was not applying myself for the position of GS, I would give my support to Demigod523.

So, for what its worth,I believe that these two have a lot to offer as a GS and should be taken seriously.

Good luck to all applicants and thanks for your time!

(P.S. we need more people to give feed back.Think about making one yourself!)

Respectfully,Bomackin.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

AmazingKain123

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 10:38 pm

gs. feedback

I too am an applicant, but I feel that bomackin deserves this position more than many of the applicants, including me. he has helped multiple players, he has been very active on the message board, and I feel he would be an amazing GS. I also think that pollock would be a great gs too. he has tried two times in a row and I am disappointed that pollock is not yet a gs. he has all the qualities a gs should have:he's active, kind, and he is extremely helpful. thank you for your time,
sincerely, Kain123

Posted By Aeria Mobile