Account Name: tsunamiwavess
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): ITouch and Android
Country: United states
Languages spoken: English, non-fluent spanish, slight french
1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? I love helping others when a GS or GM is not around it's like a sense of urge. I'm probably know more in A.V.A forums but I hope I can get a chance here. I've made multiple threads concerning many prior issues such as the spam exploit and how it could be fixed and many more I can not remember.
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
I have none whatsoever but rather a participant 99.9% of the time. Most predominant reason is I probably never got the chance to.
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
Numerous! Helping others is an instinct to me and something I'll continue to do whether I'm chosen or not. Especially mobile
thats my strongest criteria.
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I'm mostly known in A.V.A forums but better yet I'm a forum roamer so you'll able to see me in various forums mainly AVA, Last Chaos, Wolf Team, Soldier Front, and Gunz
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage?
A Gamesage should be an example of a great forum or better yet a leader and helper. Their main responsibility should be helping others and helping GMs sustain peace, helpfulness, and most importantly joy to our whole community base. What makes a good game sage or rather great game sage is spreading their knowledge, respectful,helpful, and always consistent on task.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I can easily say when I am on forums 90% of the time I am mobile and not only that but I feel I have a better chance here and to prove myself. I'm always active nearly everyday so no doubt I'll be helping you guys out!
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position.
Theres going to be ups and downs which I've learned from already and you can't just think you're going to automatically earn that respect. I'm determined to work hard and be consistent if I'm give this position. No doubt in my mind I'll excel if I'm given this chance.