PostedDec 19, 2012 4:09 pm
LQX_ wrote:
Found a team.

@1shot
69 for 1 year
KanceL beat any good team that touched this game
Rusty was good too.
I left Curse.
You pay to get in clans. I wreck you every time we play and yet you still talk. Cant handle the fact that now that I'm playing on a above decent pc, I am doing better.
btw remember when I outgunned your para with a Beretta. mad ?
I beat you in scrim already and you refuse to 1v1. So...Yeahhhhh

@Drizy and your whole clan
LMFAO. stop.
And I have a bad attitude for calling out someone who wouldnt listen to any of the callouts i made. I would say the enemy was behind him and he would say stfu and boom, enemy comes from behind. he failed with a desmodus ( one of the easiest guns in the game ) So I say he sucks. I said we had a bad game. You rage, insult me then ban me before I could say anything cause you no better lmfao. Scared of people on the internet, cute.
Now for your clan mates. They left my clan because i "raged". So raging means telling your clan mates that we had a bad game and we need to do better and some players could use improvement. And then they leave my team because im inactive. Which to them means not getting on ava everyday. Sorry that i have a life. stupid nerds lml.

@Wayzata
Ngga will wreck me . huehuehue

I have spoken. GG no re  

no response to me because he has none
Advertisement

swerveeeeee

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 5:10 pm
LQX_ wrote:
Found a team.

@1shot
69 for 1 year
Rusty was good too.
I left Curse.
You pay to get in clans. I wreck you every time we play and yet you still talk. Cant handle the fact that now that I'm playing on a above decent pc, I am doing better.

LMFAO. stop.
And I have a bad attitude for calling out someone who wouldnt listen to any of the callouts i made. I would say the enemy was behind him and he would say stfu and boom, enemy comes from behind. he failed with a desmodus ( one of the easiest guns in the game ) So I say he sucks. I said we had a bad game. You rage, insult me then ban me before I could say anything cause you no better lmfao. Scared of people on the internet, cute.
Now for your clan mates. They left my clan because i "raged". So raging means telling your clan mates that we had a bad game and we need to do better and some players could use improvement. And then they leave my team because im inactive. Which to them means not getting on ava everyday. Sorry that i have a life. stupid nerds lml.

@Wayzata

I have spoken. GG no re  

accused me of hacking. then called me sht.

good playur

Zuriex3

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:06 pm
LQX_ wrote:
Found a team.

@1shot
69 for 1 year
Rusty was good too.
I left Curse.

LMFAO. stop.

@Wayzata

I have spoken. GG no re  

No actually you didn't said that we had a bad game. I'll repeat words by words what you exactly said with the right typing : You Are Trash . Lmfao . Quit this game.

LQX_

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 2:30 am
Quit this game?

Even if I did have the worst attitude . that means I should quit a game that I am good at? Cuz I **** sure carried your team lmfao.

and yes. he was trash. maybe you heard it wrong. but i called ONLY that one player trash. whoever that purple rank was with the desmodus.

Not my fault you guys suck. get over it and get better.

Don't even dare reply that you are better until to frag over me or you beat me in 1v1. or we can set up a scrim. idc

Zuriex3

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 4:59 pm
LQX_ wrote:
Quit this game?

Even if I did have the worst attitude . that means I should quit a game that I am good at? Cuz I **** sure carried your team lmfao.

and yes. he was trash. maybe you heard it wrong. but i called ONLY that one player trash. whoever that purple rank was with the desmodus.

Don't even dare reply that you are better until to frag over me or you beat me in 1v1. or we can set up a scrim. idc  

The "Quit this game" applies in the what you said...

LQX_

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 5:36 pm
Buster...I beat you 31-2
then recently i beat you like 24-3

stop trying to get attention.....

LQX_

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 6:05 pm
theswagxy1 wrote:
LQX_ wrote:
Buster...I beat you 31-2
then recently i beat you like 24-3

stop trying to get attention.....  

give up already
you are so terrible  

i beat you too. why is everyone i already beat talking lml

dahbeastly

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 6:29 pm
Well then sir LQX looks like you lost to me.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Rimhakree

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 6:36 pm
Wait wtf...

LQX=Sm0ked?

1shotKING

Rank 1
1shotKING
PostedDec 20, 2012 6:40 pm
LQX_ wrote:
Quit this game?

That gave me a good laugh