Author Message

LQX_

Rank 0
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
39
Location
United States
PostedDec 18, 2012 5:41 pm

LQX LFT

huehuehue
past teams: 69get Business Curse KanceL Rusty

Class: Scope
Advertisement

ASNL_AVA

Rank 0
ASNL_AVA
Joined
27 Oct 2012
Posts
92
Location
Mexico
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Re: LQX LFT

huehuehue
LQX_ wrote:
past teams: 69get Business Curse KanceL Rusty

Class: Scope  


Again? Haha

BustahDaily

Rank 1
BustahDaily
Joined
04 Dec 2012
Posts
221
Location
United States
PostedDec 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Re: LQX LFT

huehuehue
ASNL_AVA wrote:
LQX_ wrote:
past teams: 69get Business Curse KanceL Rusty

Class: Scope  


Again? Haha  

probaly because no one wants him TBH

1shotKING

Rank 1
1shotKING
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
249
Location
Canada
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Re: LQX LFT

huehuehue
LQX_ wrote:
past teams: 69get Business Curse KanceL Rusty

Class: Scope  


69Get for 36 hours

Curse for 7.5 hours

KanceL and Rusty??? wtf who cares...

oNarcoTiicZz

Rank 0
Joined
13 Apr 2012
Posts
60
Location
United States
PostedDec 19, 2012 4:52 am

lol...

LQX was in Astound for like 20 mins before I kicked him because of his personality. He's a sub-par player that just doesn't stfu. He is not that great, and if I met him in real life I would probably beat his little azz.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Wayzata

Rank 2
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
689
Location
Iraq
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:23 am
huehuehuehuehuehueHIASASDAVUAGDVAUDGCAUDACDUADADO
Join MERC

Wayzata

Rank 2
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
689
Location
Iraq
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:24 am

Re: lol...

oNarcoTiicZz wrote:
I would probably beat his little azz.  

honestly i don't think you would stand up to him
thats my opinion dont bite me

oNarcoTiicZz

Rank 0
Joined
13 Apr 2012
Posts
60
Location
United States
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:55 am

@Wayzata

If his signature on ts is him then I would wreck his scrawny azz. Btw just because he's black doesn't mean he can fight...

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Wayzata

Rank 2
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
689
Location
Iraq
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:16 am

Re: @Wayzata

oNarcoTiicZz wrote:
If his signature on ts is him then I would wreck his scrawny azz. Btw just because he's black doesn't mean he can fight...  

Just lol
If you say so, im not here to argue
And what does race have to do with anything?

LQX_

Rank 0
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
39
Location
United States
PostedDec 19, 2012 2:49 pm
Found a team.

@1shot
69 for 1 year
KanceL beat any good team that touched this game
Rusty was good too.
I left Curse.
You pay to get in clans. I wreck you every time we play and yet you still talk. Cant handle the fact that now that I'm playing on a above decent pc, I am doing better.
btw remember when I outgunned your para with a Beretta. mad ?
I beat you in scrim already and you refuse to 1v1. So...Yeahhhhh


@Drizy and your whole clan
LMFAO. stop.
And I have a bad attitude for calling out someone who wouldnt listen to any of the callouts i made. I would say the enemy was behind him and he would say stfu and boom, enemy comes from behind. he failed with a desmodus ( one of the easiest guns in the game ) So I say he sucks. I said we had a bad game. You rage, insult me then ban me before I could say anything cause you no better lmfao. Scared of people on the internet, cute.
Now for your clan mates. They left my clan because i "raged". So raging means telling your clan mates that we had a bad game and we need to do better and some players could use improvement. And then they leave my team because im inactive. Which to them means not getting on ava everyday. Sorry that i have a life. stupid nerds lml.

@Wayzata
Ngga will wreck me . huehuehue

I have spoken. GG no re
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: