hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Re: Lol@Forums

SeaStory wrote:
hanabimimi wrote:
SeaStory wrote:
Frankly, I enjoy a good debate on ideals and morals. As such, I shall now make an unnecessary list of reasons why everyone else is wrong. After that, others will conjure a witty response to my argument, and use big words to make themselves sound smarter. Is there a reason for me to post this? No, not really. I posted none the less. Let us hope this is a distraction from the original debate, and that I can make this thread spiral out of control.  

More reasons to combat your reasons with a fancy gif on top of it because why not. Insert another argument in a format to show that there was indeed a point in posting that because of reasons and insert some evidence here. Add another statement saying how we should all just stop this and let's just wait for more drawings or talk about which of the pirates in PM have the neatest character design.

Before I throw some reasons on how I have been convinced that there is now some sense as to post meaningless junk on this thread, I make a comment on your amazing gif and its relevance to my previous statement. In the midst of all this, I completely ignore your last statement on how we should make peace with everyone here or start talking about PM character designs. *Insert gif here*  

I thank you then admit defeat because I honestly have nothing left to say here. But I still insist on talking about PM char designs because a lot of them are just really great.

Advertisement

Whatthefnu2

Rank 0
Whatthefnu2
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Raven, the Crackin'

My entry into the contest

Name: Raven, the Crackin'
Nationality: Maquina
Description: It was a dark and stormy night when Raven washed up on the shores of Maquina. From where, exactly, no one is quite sure. Some say another land, others say a whole 'nother world, but one thing is for certain: she sure seems out of place.
Voice: ...huh? Oh, yeah...pirates. Swab the decks. Hoist the mainstay. Grab that booty. Yo ho ho, and...stuff...

Notes: I wanted to make a character that was conceptually unique. And although this isn't exactly a new joke, I've yet to find a card like this in-game. Both her pastime and her subname are both puns, which I like to pretend was clever. The tech-savvy amongst you may also notice I named her after Raven Alder, one of the more prolific female internet security experts in the world. Hence the skull and crossbones on the back of her computer monitor.

I'm also open to discussing the nature of her shirt if it, er...doesn't appeal to your target demographic.
In-game pirate name: Whatthefnu

blackcat3197

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Entry

I'll probably update my entry later anyway... But this is just in case I have no time to color it in and forget.

Pirate Name: Bladed Dancer Dahlia
Nation: Bellator
Username: Mikako

Posted By Aeria Mobile

cragsleeper

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 10:36 pm   Last edited by cragsleeper on Jan 05, 2013 11:52 pm. Edited 3 times in total
My pirate name: Clark
In-Game: S.S. Zelbess

Name: Kayleigh the Wanderer
Nation: Maquina
Voice: "Isn't X supposed to mark the spot? Who drew this map anyways? I can't tell if that's a cave or a castle!"
Description: The Pirate Queen's booty is just the latest treasure Kayleigh has set out to find. She thinks herself a treasure hunter, but since she's sailed the seas for years without actually finding anything, most simply call her the wanderer.

Chingsta94

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 11:26 pm
Exscuse me but what do they mean by screenshots? do I have to post my final picture and a screenshot, too?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Desertleo77

Rank 0
Desertleo77
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:04 am

Entry

My name: Luxandra
In-game: (At the moment) Iroha

Name: Kitsune the Vixen

Voice: "Looks like I have to put you where you belong, in a coffin...leagues under the sea!"

Bio: Rescued by the Pirate Queen when her village was attacked by roving bandits. Kitsune was awe struck when she witnessed the graceful swordplay of the legendary pirate. Since that day Kitsune has dedicated herself to the art of the sword, sharpening her skills by hunting bandits throughout the countryside. She hopes that one day she can meet the Pirate Queen again and test her skills against her own.

blackcat3197

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 2:45 am

Entry (Updated ;P)

Updated with colors. (^∇^)
Couldn't decide whether I liked the original or the edited one so just decided to post both. Medium is colour pencils (not high-tech enough haha)

Username: Mikako

Updated profile heehee ( ^ω^ )

Pirate's Name: Fatal Flower Dahlia

No Letter of Marque

Pirate Voice: Why do you think I'm called The Fatal Flower? ...You don't know? Well, it's because you'd never expect something as beautiful as myself to kill you so easily.

Description: A beautiful stranger from an unknown land, she is known for both her enchanting looks and her deadly skills. Anyone who encounters her either tell tales of her beauty or don't return at all. Her precious twin katanas were presented to her by her currently missing twin sisters, whom she roams the lands and seas to find.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SeaStory

Rank 0
SeaStory
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Lol

Actually I was just being bored, don't get the wrong idea. Secretly I love you with all my liver..(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Posted By Aeria Mobile

starfightz

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 4:25 pm
One more day! Good luck everyone! All the entrees look great ! :3

Posted By Aeria Mobile

AFatHouseCat

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 4:58 pm   Last edited by AFatHouseCat on Jan 07, 2013 12:31 am. Edited 1 time in total

Ahoyhoy~

Name: Aela the Wild
Weapon: Throwing Knives
Voice: Ahoyhoy~ Someone told me I could get more booty as a pirate than an outlaw so I traded in my horse for this ship. If this boat's a rockin' don't come a knockin' sweetie~!
Bio: Moved from the desert to the coast in order to change careers but finds herself horribly seasick once there. In order to keep her mind off the rocking boat she manages to keep herself busy, plundering gold and men alike.

Username: Meow