frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJan 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Re: question

Chingsta94 wrote:
do our girls has to be pirates? can they be something else as in spies, assassins, ninjas, etc. that likes to join the fight?  

I would guess not looking at the range already within the game itself (i have a sniper, priestess, multiple magicians, and other odds and ends within my cards that aren't 'normal' pirate looking)

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!
Advertisement

hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedJan 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Re: Lol@Forums

SeaStory wrote:
Frankly, I enjoy a good debate on ideals and morals. As such, I shall now make an unnecessary list of reasons why everyone else is wrong. After that, others will conjure a witty response to my argument, and use big words to make themselves sound smarter. Is there a reason for me to post this? No, not really. I posted none the less. Let us hope this is a distraction from the original debate, and that I can make this thread spiral out of control.  

More reasons to combat your reasons with a fancy gif on top of it because why not. Insert another argument in a format to show that there was indeed a point in posting that because of reasons and insert some evidence here. Add another statement saying how we should all just stop this and let's just wait for more drawings or talk about which of the pirates in PM have the neatest character design.

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 04, 2013 11:42 pm
If you see as many things wrong and ignorant in that post as I do, just ignore that person, or at most, suggest him to save his post somewhere safe so that he can reflect upon it in later years.

Other people who may be going "lol @ forums," I beseech you to pay dictionary.com a visit and enlighten yourselves of definition 2 and 3, though 1 and 4 are always good to know as well.

On topic:

@ThaliaSaito

You have nothing for which to apologize, and do not worry about who you offended. First of all you were not plagiarizing, and second you did what you thought was just, since your friend did not have an iPod. But because your submission was unique in nature, especially in respect to the parameters of the rules, it was necessary to discuss it. The premise was never to harass you or the piece of art.

bunnyheaven

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:48 am

My Entry

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ykdrbn.jpg... Used tinypic

Name: Newbie Assassin Miya
Nation: Maquina
Username: Susanoo

Skill: Shadow Dance
Description: Miya idolized Orient Assassin Sasha and decided to join the Sanctus nation to become an assassin but she got into trouble and now she is in Maquina.
Voice: Assassination rule number 1 become a shadow, leave no trace and sound... but whats with my footsteps, I already changed my shoes... why is it still making noises?

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 3:09 am
all these drawings look really nice =)
Good luck to everyone!

blackcat3197

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 3:50 am
I got caught up with the flow of things and did two drawings. Now I can't decide which one to submit argh Sad

Posted By Aeria Mobile

michigan1009

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:52 am

Pirate entry

Miichigan1009 Pirate Entry

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedJan 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Name: Barmaid Lyrria
Nation: No Letter of Marque
Username: Baka-chan

A barmaid who serves no nation. She travels around with pirate crews, searching for the rowdiest pirate bar in the world. When she finds it she will pledge to it's nation. Don't cause her to spill her tray, or you will be walking the plank...

Had to submit the pencil drawing, paying rent got in the way of getting a wacom tablet to use in Illustrator. My mouse skills suck without it.

Link: http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6738/barmaidlyrria.jpg

dalpobs

Rank 0
dalpobs
PostedJan 05, 2013 3:05 pm   Last edited by dalpobs on Jan 07, 2013 3:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Dalp Entry

Dalp Entry
Here's my entry. Contest has been a lot of fun. Thanks towards Aeria/Pirate Maidens crew for setting it up. Best of luck to everyone!

Initial User Name: Dalp

Name: Bella La Conquista
Nation: Bellator .... of course
Weapons of choice: A Spado da Lato (Side-Sword) with a Blunderbuss for backup(although she's never really had to use it)

Raised on the high seas, Bella is always looking towards the horizon, seeking all golden opportunities that lay before her. Zealous by nature, this fiery girl will not be stopped. If you are to cross her path and try to stand between her and her treasure heed this warning; beware of her sword, for it has never met a foe it could not defeat.

-Dalp

SeaStory

Rank 0
SeaStory
PostedJan 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Re: Lol@Forums

hanabimimi wrote:
SeaStory wrote:
Frankly, I enjoy a good debate on ideals and morals. As such, I shall now make an unnecessary list of reasons why everyone else is wrong. After that, others will conjure a witty response to my argument, and use big words to make themselves sound smarter. Is there a reason for me to post this? No, not really. I posted none the less. Let us hope this is a distraction from the original debate, and that I can make this thread spiral out of control.  

More reasons to combat your reasons with a fancy gif on top of it because why not. Insert another argument in a format to show that there was indeed a point in posting that because of reasons and insert some evidence here. Add another statement saying how we should all just stop this and let's just wait for more drawings or talk about which of the pirates in PM have the neatest character design.

Before I throw some reasons on how I have been convinced that there is now some sense as to post meaningless junk on this thread, I make a comment on your amazing gif and its relevance to my previous statement. In the midst of all this, I completely ignore your last statement on how we should make peace with everyone here or start talking about PM character designs. *Insert gif here*